Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Magisto is an application for Web, iOs and Android that offers users a fun and easy way to share their experiences through video. No previous experience or knowledge of video editing necessary – simply record and upload your videos and Magisto turns them into beautifully edited movies, complete with music, transitions and effects, in minutes.
Senior Product Manager
As the Product Manager you will lead Magisto's project & Product plans, Develop and implement comprehensive project plans, Identify critical path decisions, side by side to managing daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams in order to deliver projects.
- Planning, Managing & Execution the product lifecycle roadmap.
- Work closely with Marketing, R&D, management and Brands.
- Lead processes and teams.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing products through all phases.
- Consumer and Mobile experience - a Must!
- Video experience - a Huge advantage.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Direct work experience in inbound and outbound projects.
- Ability to work in a super challenging and dynamic startup environment.
- Technical background – Must!
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, customer oriented.
- Fluent English.
Algorithm Engineer / Researcher
The Algorithm team develops Magisto's Core Engine for automatic video Editing. The team utilizes advanced computer vision algorithms for video analysis, which is later used for the editing AI.
As an Algorithm Engineer/ Researcher You will take part of the development of the next generation of our automatic video editing. If you want to be at the cutting edge of video analysis and artificial intelligence, your place is with us!
- Experience in the research and algorithms development of at least 5 years.
- C++ development experience of at least 2 years.
- Experience in computer vision or machine learning or a Phd in these fields - a significant advantage.