Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at email@example.com
Magisto is an application for Web, iOS and Android that offers users a fun and easy way to share their experiences through video. No previous experience or knowledge of video editing necessary – simply record and upload your videos and Magisto turns them into beautifully edited movies, complete with music, transitions and effects, in minutes.
Senior Product Manager, Israel
As the Product Manager you will lead Magisto's project & Product plans, Develop and implement comprehensive project plans, Identify critical path decisions, side by side to managing daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams in order to deliver projects.
- Planning, Managing & Execution the product lifecycle roadmap.
- Work closely with Marketing, R&D, management and Brands.
- Lead processes and teams.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing products through all phases.
- Consumer and Mobile experience - a Must!
- Video experience - a Huge advantage.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Direct work experience in inbound and outbound projects.
- Ability to work in a super challenging and dynamic startup environment.
- Technical background – Must!
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, customer oriented.
- Fluent English.
iOS Test Automation Programmer, Israel
Magisto is looking for an experienced automation engineer for a challenging role that includes building and maintaining our automation infrastructure, automation technologies analysis and defining work methodologies.
- Help design, build and maintain our iOS test automation framework.
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests and test reports.
- Participate in the development and testing of features in our iOS app.
- Prior experience in mobile test automation (at least 1–2 years).
- A software tester mindset.
- A desire to drive for continuous improvement in both quality and processes.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, hebrew and english).
- Prior experience specifically with iOS test automation- a significant advantage.
VP of Sales and Marketing, Menlo Park, CA
Magisto is looking for an exceptional VP of Sales and Marketing in our Menlo Park, CA office to further develop our B2BC product offering and scale sales.
- Work with senior management to refine Magisto’s B2B2C strategy
- Continue to iterate on Magisto’s B2B customer development and product/market fit exercise
- Refine B2B positioning, sell story and sales material to clearly communicate the offering
- Take over, grow and manage an awareness campaign and lead generation program
- Grow and manage deal funnel
- Close a mixture of strategic partner deals and more templated repeatable sales with agencies, brands and other media companies
- Scale Magisto’s B2B2C program to a point where it is a key driver in company growth
- Manage and grow a small team of sales and marketing professionals as the business line scales
- 5+ years Business Development and/or Sales and Marketing experience specializing in traditional or digital media platforms.
- Relationships with media buying, creative and social agencies and the kind of brands they represent
- Experience managing a team at a senior level.
- Must have a comprehensive awareness and interest in new platforms and technologies for digital and related ad mediums.
Director Online Marketing (Growth Hacker), Menlo Park, CA
- Work alongside senior management and the product marketing team to define Magisto’s online marketing strategy.
- Test, analyze and scale Magisto’s customer acquisition program through a mixture of media buying, creative testing, SEO, ASO, SEM, CPI, CPA and marketing partnerships.
- Manage customer lifetime value through the entire customer lifecycle.
- Work with the engineering and product team to audit current data collection and reporting systems as well as defining and building new ones to scale user acquisition and retention.
- Analyze competitor online marketing activities to identify opportunities and threats within the market.
- Proven track record creating and scaling online and mobile marketing programs.
- Experience and understanding of data driven and lifecycle marketing, media buying, lifetime value, creative and price testing.
- 5+ years of experience managing online/mobile advertising campaigns.
- 1-2 years experience with proven results in driving organic traffic to mobile application.
- Clear understanding and experience with viral and retention marketing.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Consumer applications experience.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with app store optimization (ASO), SEO, and media buying.
- Experience with paid media on Facebook, SEM.
- Ability to manage the balance between brand, user experience and conversion.
- Experience scaling a growth stage company.
- Advanced understanding of Analytic tools and best practices for data mining and reporting.
- Ability to optimize customer LTV as it relates to ROI positive customer acquisition and retention.
Director of Community and Content (Social Media) Menlo Park, CA
- Develop and articulate Magisto’s social media strategy and grow awareness.
- Manage social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Blog, etc.
- Develop process, infrastructure and a social media toolset to be able to scale.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising strategies for engaging with our community.
- Write creative and informative blog posts.
- Spearhead online public relations efforts ie. transferring news, press hits events and general goings on to the social realm.
- 5 years of relevant and progressive professional experience; preferably working in a fast paced startup environment.
- Proven ability to create exceptional and effective social media content and blogs.
- Demonstrated expertise in engaging and activating community groups.
- Experience in developing content strategy and developing content at scale (video, photos, copy).
- Measuring and reporting on marketing objectives associated with social media and content marketing.
- Video/photo editing capabilities a must.
- Must be a Social Media Power User and love all things related to pop culture, art, music, design, videography, etc.