Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at email@example.com
Magisto is an application for Web, iOs and Android that offers users a fun and easy way to share their experiences through video. No previous experience or knowledge of video editing necessary – simply record and upload your videos and Magisto turns them into beautifully edited movies, complete with music, transitions and effects, in minutes.
Senior Product Manager
As the Product Manager you will lead Magisto's project & Product plans, Develop and implement comprehensive project plans, Identify critical path decisions, side by side to managing daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams in order to deliver projects.
- Planning, Managing & Execution the product lifecycle roadmap.
- Work closely with Marketing, R&D, management and Brands.
- Lead processes and teams.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing products through all phases.
- Consumer and Mobile experience - a Must!
- Video experience - a Huge advantage.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Direct work experience in inbound and outbound projects.
- Ability to work in a super challenging and dynamic startup environment.
- Technical background – Must!
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, customer oriented.
- Fluent English.
We are looking for a talented iOS developer to join our team, to build and maintain Magisto iPhone and clients. focus on: responsive designs, sleek UI, close integration with server components and video recording, video manipulation, video playback.
- Write and maintain iPhone / iPad client-side code.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones.
- Solve challenging client performance and scaling issues.
- Work closely with product managers designers, and backend developers.
- Use expert knowledge of the iOS platform to help guide design and engineering decisions.
- Experienced in developing mobile (iPhone or Android) apps, at least 1 year of experience specifically on iphone.
- At least 2 years experience in building consumer-facing web or mobile clients.
- Fluency with Objective-C, knowledge of cutting-edge iOS technologies.
- Experience with video apps (using the camera / transcoding / streaming) - big plus.
- Familiarity with HTML5 / CSS - plus.
- Comfort in a small, intense startup environment.
Algorithm Engineer / Researcher
The Algorithm team develops Magisto's Core Engine for automatic video Editing. The team utilizes advanced computer vision algorithms for video analysis, which is later used for the editing AI.
As an Algorithm Engineer/ Researcher You will take part of the development of the next generation of our automatic video editing. If you want to be at the cutting edge of video analysis and artificial intelligence, your place is with us!
- Experience in the research and algorithms development of at least 5 years.
- C++ development experience of at least 2 years.
- Experience in computer vision or machine learning or a Phd in these fields - a significant advantage.