Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Magisto is an application for Web, iOS and Android that offers users a fun and easy way to share their experiences through video. No previous experience or knowledge of video editing necessary – simply record and upload your videos and Magisto turns them into beautifully edited movies, complete with music, transitions and effects, in minutes.
iOS Test Automation Programmer, Israel
Magisto is looking for an experienced automation engineer for a challenging role that includes building and maintaining our automation infrastructure, automation technologies analysis and defining work methodologies.
- Help design, build and maintain our iOS test automation framework.
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests and test reports.
- Participate in the development and testing of features in our iOS app.
- Prior experience in mobile test automation (at least 1–2 years).
- A software tester mindset.
- A desire to drive for continuous improvement in both quality and processes.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, hebrew and english).
- Prior experience specifically with iOS test automation- a significant advantage.
Director of Community and Content (Social Media) Menlo Park, CA
- Develop and articulate Magisto’s social media strategy and grow awareness.
- Manage social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Blog, etc.
- Develop process, infrastructure and a social media toolset to be able to scale.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising strategies for engaging with our community.
- Write creative and informative blog posts.
- Spearhead online public relations efforts ie. transferring news, press hits events and general goings on to the social realm.
- 5 years of relevant and progressive professional experience; preferably working in a fast paced startup environment.
- Proven ability to create exceptional and effective social media content and blogs.
- Demonstrated expertise in engaging and activating community groups.
- Experience in developing content strategy and developing content at scale (video, photos, copy).
- Measuring and reporting on marketing objectives associated with social media and content marketing.
- Video/photo editing capabilities a must.
- Must be a Social Media Power User and love all things related to pop culture, art, music, design, videography, etc.
Data Analyst, Israel
Magisto is looking for a highly analytical individual with a passion for digging into data to identify key trends and actionable insights.
- Work with large amounts of data and build reports, dashboards, KPI's
- Draw actionable product insights based on user behavior data analysis
- Plan and supervise tracking of user interaction with product features
- A/B Testing and product optimization
- Work closely with a variety of functions in the organization - product, marketing, dev and management
- High level of proficiency in SQL
- Excellent analytical skills + strong Excel capabilities
- Understanding of concepts in quantitative user behavior analysis - segmentation, trends, cohort, churn, CLV
- BSc/BA in a highly quantitative field, such as Mathematics or Statistics - a significant advantage
- Technological background - an advantage
- Experience working with BI / Web Analytics tools - a significant advantage
- Experience with experimental design and statistical data analysis - an advantage