Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at email@example.com
Magisto is an application for Web, iOs and Android that offers users a fun and easy way to share their experiences through video. No previous experience or knowledge of video editing necessary – simply record and upload your videos and Magisto turns them into beautifully edited movies, complete with music, transitions and effects, in minutes.
The Backend team leads, designs and develops Magisto’s server platform and provides a comprehensive set of application programming interfaces (REST APIs) for all types of integration.
The Backend team's main goal is to build a cutting-edge application that emphasizes performance, seamlessly supporting our millions of users and movies productions.
As a Backend Dev. You will Build and maintain a high-performance & scalable platform. Rapidly iterate on platform features, developing elegant solutions using open source tools and Pro-actively look for ways to make the system better and implement them.
- Server technology: Python is preferred, other Unix-based technologies (PHP, Java, Ruby, ...) are relevant as well.
- Extensive experience with web infrastructure and databases.
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack.
- A natural problem solver and troubleshooter.
- A true team player.
Algo. Engineer on Android Platform
The Algo. team leads, designs and develops Magisto’s Core Engine for Automatic video Editing. The team utilizes high performance computer vision algorithms for video analysis, which is later used for the editing AI.
As an Algorithm Engineer You will develop our Engine on Device as RT Application on Android Platform.
- Proven experience as an Algo. Engineer building real-time or high performance application.
- Experience with C/C++– Must.
- Experience developing on Android platform – Must.
- A true team player.
- Creativity and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with GPU (e.g. OpenGL, Cuda, RenderScript, OpenCL).
- Knowledge with camera developement or Augmented Reality.
- Knowledge with video or image processing, etc.
UI/UX Graphic Designer
Magisto has a great opportunity for a talented and experienced UI/ UX designer.
Magisto's application for Web, iOs and Android offers users a fun and easy way to share their experiences through video.
Our team is responsible of all the UX aspects of our application.
We offer a inspiring creative environment, an opportunity to make a real impact, and to grow together with our dynamic company.
- Candidate should be an experienced consumer web and mobile designer.
- Deep understanding in UX and preferably interaction design.
- 2+ years experience in designing interfaces for applications and services in a multi screen (Web, Android and IOS ) environment.
- Capability to understand the fine details that make up a great user experience.
- Ability to work independently and engage in teamwork where you will create and think with others.
- Portfolio of work required along with examples of GUI design.