Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at email@example.com
Magisto is an application for Web, iOs and Android that offers users a fun and easy way to share their experiences through video. No previous experience or knowledge of video editing necessary – simply record and upload your videos and Magisto turns them into beautifully edited movies, complete with music, transitions and effects, in minutes.
Realtime SW Engineer
The team utilizes high performance computer vision algorithms for video analysis.
- Proven experience in implementing real-time algorithms.
- Experience with C/C++– Must.
- Experience developing on Mobile platform – Must.
- A true team player.
- Creativity and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with GPU (e.g. OpenGL, Cuda, RenderScript, OpenCL).
- Knowledge with camera developement or Augmented Reality.
- Knowledge with video or image processing, etc.
Junior QA & Support Engineer
- Design, create and execute manual tests on a variety of platforms and report about the testing being done.
- Test under uncertainty and time pressure.
- Provide technical customer support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
- Maintain the product's knowledge-base (e.g. FAQ, product specifications).
- Become part of a unique up-and-coming tech company.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- English writing skill at near-mother-tongue level (know more languages? even better!).
- Self-driven to solve and fix problems.
- Passion for new technologies and devices.
- Early adopter mentality.
- Familiar with software development technologies, languages and tools. Actual hands-on experience is preferred.
- Prior experience in providing technical support directly to end users is an advantage.
- Familiarity with testing methodologies is an advantage.