We’ve scoured the internet for the companies that have the best social media marketing strategy, and these six companies are killing it online. Take a few tips from these pros, and make your social media marketing strategy stand out.
- Denny’s is original and sassy. Denny’s, the diner you stop at on road trips, has Twitter and Facebook feeds that are fun, original, and sometimes, just a bit bizarre. But it works, and they have almost half a million followers!
- Stone Brewing Company is the most followed brewing company in America on Twitter and has more than 44.5 million impressions online due to their fun banter with their fans.
- Taco Bell has a conversational voice on social media that is always pushing the envelope and keeping it fun and light.
- Charmin, the toilet paper brand, has over 1 million Facebook followers, not bad for a toilet paper company! Their #tweetsfromtheseat campaign has been a huge success.
- Oreo, the beloved cookie company, is always churning out fresh content to keep their followers entertained- whether it’s to play off a movie that’s out or a holiday- they are on it.
- Finally, Wendy’s has an amazing Twitter account. Follow it and learn.
[clickToTweet tweet=”How to Create A Social Media Marketing Strategy that Works – Learn from These Six Pros” quote=”How to Create A Social Media Marketing Strategy that Works – Learn from These Six Pros”]
If there’s one thing these six companies have in common, it’s personality. Make sure that your social media marketing strategy isn’t boring, corporate, or stodgy. Show some personality. We can help!