Did you know that including social videos in your email campaigns can increase open rates by 19% and click-through-rates by 50%?
Here are a few tips to make your email campaigns stand out with video:
- Don’t obliterate people’s inboxes with large videos. Keep your social videos short, and compress the files for faster loading times.
- Test before you send. Double check the formatting, links, and mobile display to make sure your emails and social videos look the way you envision them.
- Use the word “video” in the subject line to entice people to open the email.
- Make a customer testimonial social video- they are valuable and authentic to consumers.
- Don’t forget your call to action! What is the goal of the email? Keep it immediate, clear, and actionable.
- Embedding social videos can be tricky, but Magisto makes it easy to embed videos right from our platform. Try it!
- Don’t use “click here” or other overtly salesy phrases that turn people off.
[clickToTweet tweet=”How to Use Social Videos in Your Email Campaigns” quote=”How to Use Social Videos in Your Email Campaigns”]