For many businesses, social video is THE new marketing medium, but new data shows that on Facebook, 85% of video is watched without sound. How do you get your message across, without sound, at the speed of social? The answer is simple: use text to optimize social videos. Here are three tips to keep in mind.
1. Make it readable: make sure it’s large enough to be read on a small screen.
2. Keep it short: one line per caption is enough. Break it up if you need to.
3. Use the “powerbite” style:
4. Start with your conclusion.
5. Give your evidence.
6. Let your audience know the reasons for caring.
7. End with a call to action.
[clickToTweet tweet=”How To Use Text in Social Video” quote=”How To Use Text in Social Video”]
Let text make your next social video jump off the screen. Join the social video revolution; we’re here to help. Magisto makes adding text to your social videos simple.