Here at Magisto we want to take the guess work out of creating content. We’re here to provide a fountain of inspiration to get your creative juices flowing and the tools you need to make it happen.
Enter: Unique Video Marketing Ideas For June 2019
Take Advantage of Our NEW Summer Templates
We have five new summer video marketing templates that are ready to download here. *Available for Magisto professional and business users only. What is a template you ask? It’s a pre-made video crafted by our trusty creative team. Hand picked music by our music department, and made to make your life easier. Use as is or customize and make them your own.
Fun summer and travel video maker examples:
Check out our full range of video marketing templates in our library at Magisto.com/templates.
Enhance Your Videos With Our Summer Editing Style
Looking to add some summer flair to the videos you already have in the works? Consider this your travel video maker. Here’s how – go to: create a new video > editing style > Summer. This editing style was created to give off major Summer vibes complete with fun splash mask transitions – it will definitely give you the feeling of warmer days.
Example video here:
Map Out Your Content With These BIG Events
June is the kick off to peak Summer fun and there is no shortage of big events to celebrate.
Dates You Need To Know:
- June is PRIDE month! Create a video to celebrate this historic event by highlighting LGBTQ businesses in your community.
- June is also Entrepreneurs “Do It Yourself Marketing Month” Create a video to showcase what you do on the daily to stay on trend.
- June 16: Father’s Day – take advantage of our Father’s Day video marketing templates here to help get you started.
- June 21: The first OFFICIAL day of Summer! Create a video to share all of your summer product and promotions.
- June 21: National Music Day – music is what brings people together regardless of societal lines. Use this day to unite your community online with a fun music themed promotion or piece of content.
- June 30: Social Media Day – attending any events or seminars? Create a recap video of your learnings and share on social to join the larger conversation. Don’t forget to hashtag #SocialMediaDay.
And there you have it folks! We hope you found this inspiring. For even more daily inspiration join our Video Marketing Community here.