Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at email@example.com
We are all storytellers. It’s what makes us human. At the edges of human expression and artificial intelligence, we exist to push the boundaries of both. Magisto elevates people’s and businesses ability to express themselves, share each other’s experiences and form deeper connections. Magisto is powered by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence that makes ad hoc video creation and sharing as easy as Power Point, as fast as a blog post and as powerful as a face to face interaction. Join Magisto to be in the front of Video Revolution.
Magisto Fast Facts
- over 20 patents
- 100 million users in 120 countries
- Hundreds of millions of produced videos, billions of views
- 5 star rating on The App Store
- Google Play Editor's Choice
- Featured by Fox TV, Daily Show, Forbes, USA Today, NY Times, Techcrunch...
- Trusted partner of Google, Facebook, Amazon, Samsung and more
QA Engineer with Video Background (Creative team), Israel
As a QA tester in the creative team, you will help us optimize our engine’s automatic editing abilities. A unique position, combining technology and art.
- Examine videos for quality assurance purposes
- Detect bugs that have to do with special effects, sound, timing, themes and any other relevant features
- Analyze bugs in order to perfect engine’s abilities
- Work closely with members of the Creative team and algorithm experts
- Education/Training relevant for QA - a must
- 1-3 years of experience in a software QA position
- Acquaintance with principles of video editing, basic knowledge of video editing software
- Acquaintance with Adobe products for video editing - a big plus
BI Analyst, Israel
Magisto is looking for a BI/Analytics professional to turn behavioral data into growth.
- Work with large amounts of data to draw actionable insights for product, marketing, and company strategy as a whole.
- Build automated and interactive reports and dashboards, and advocate data-driven decision making across the company.
- Plan and supervise tracking of user interaction with product features.
- Perform AB testing and product optimization.
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field
- 2+ Years experience as a BI/Analytics professional
- High level of proficiency in SQL- a must
- Understanding of concepts in quantitative user behavior analysis - segmentation, trends, cohort, churn, CLV
- Ability to turn large amounts of ambiguous data into a concise, meaningful story
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Experience working with BI / Web Analytics tools - an advantage
- Technological background- an advantage
- Experience with experimental design and statistical data analysis- an advantage