Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at email@example.com
We are all storytellers. It’s what makes us human. At the edges of human expression and artificial intelligence, we exist to push the boundaries of both. Magisto elevates people’s and businesses ability to express themselves, share each other’s experiences and form deeper connections. Magisto is powered by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence that makes ad hoc video creation and sharing as easy as Power Point, as fast as a blog post and as powerful as a face to face interaction. Join Magisto to be in the front of Video Revolution.
Magisto Fast Facts
- over 20 patents
- 100 million users in 120 countries
- Hundreds of millions of produced videos, billions of views
- 5 star rating on The App Store
- Google Play Editor's Choice
- Featured by Fox TV, Daily Show, Forbes, USA Today, NY Times, Techcrunch...
- Trusted partner of Google, Facebook, Amazon, Samsung and more
Software Developer for the Engine Team | Ness Ziona, IL
We are looking for a SW engineer to join our algorithm team. In this position, you will take part in developing Magisto's AI based engine while constantly improving process of video creation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/ software engineering
- 3+ years of experience as a software back-end engineer
- Significant experience in Python on Unix/Linux environment
- Experience with C++ or Java programming languages
- Experience with computer vision/ deep learning/ any other algorithmic field - an advantage
- Experience with AfterEffects / OpenGL / ffmpeg - an advantage
- Experience with video editing - an advantage
BI Analyst | Ness Ziona, IL
Magisto is looking for a BI/Analytics professional to turn behavioral data into growth.
- Work with large amounts of data to draw actionable insights for product, marketing, and company strategy as a whole.
- Build automated and interactive reports and dashboards, and advocate data-driven decision making across the company.
- Plan and supervise tracking of user interaction with product features.
- Perform AB testing and product optimization.
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field
- 2+ Years experience as a BI/Analytics professional
- High level of proficiency in SQL- a must
- Understanding of concepts in quantitative user behavior analysis - segmentation, trends, cohort, churn, CLV
- Ability to turn large amounts of ambiguous data into a concise, meaningful story
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Experience working with BI / Web Analytics tools - an advantage
- Technological background- an advantage
- Experience with experimental design and statistical data analysis- an advantage
Customer Support Team Member | Ness Ziona, IL
As part of Magisto's Customer Support team, you will help our users to make the most out of their experience. You will provide customer support via email, and be there to answer our users’ inquiries and solve their technical issues. You will serve as a liaison between our users and other teams at Magisto (R&D, Product, ect.) when needed in order to solve complex technical issues. We are looking for a calm, empathic person, with good human-relations skills (attentive to customer's needs), that can easily communicate with customers and provide prompt response to their inquiries. English as a mother tongue is required.
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant position
- Experienced with Windows, Mac OS and Linux (intimately familiar with at least one)
- Familiar with various browsers, desktop apps and mobile apps
- Passionate about tech, devices and gadgets
- Service-oriented in thinking and action, excellent communication skills
- English as a mother tongue- a must
Product Designer | Ness Ziona, IL
We are looking for a passionate product designer to join the Magisto team.
- Bachelor or equivalent education in interaction design, digital design or user experience design
- 3+ years of experience in designing web products and native mobile applications (Android and iOS), knowledge of platform specific design patterns (iOS, Material Design)
- A strong portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Experience with an entire design flow, from research, through prototyping, and up to highly accurate design delivery
- An eye for detail and an ability to think big and innovate
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.