Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Magisto is an application for Web, iOS and Android that offers users a fun and easy way to share their experiences through video. No previous experience or knowledge of video editing necessary – simply record and upload your videos and Magisto turns them into beautifully edited movies, complete with music, transitions and effects, in minutes.
UX/UI Visionary Designer, Menlo Park, CA
Magisto is looking for an outstanding and creative UX/UI designer to work directly with the CEO in designing the future of video storytelling in our Menlo Park, CA HQ.
- Work jointly with Magisto’s CEO and product team to ideate, prototype and design new products and features.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as UX/UI designer
- Must have a strong design portfolio that includes consumer facing mobile UI portfolio of creative, out-of-the-box solutions for design & interaction problems
- Video post-production knowledge highly preferred
- Portfolio in either PDF or online format required
Back-End Developer, Israel
Build Magisto backend using all the newest and coolest technologies; Optimize backend processes; Scale up Magisto backend architecture: from queues to SQL/NOSQL database, job servers and APIs
- Build and maintain a high-performance & scalable platform.
- Rapidly iterate on platform features, developing elegant solutions using open source tools.
- Pro-actively look for ways to make the system better.
- Very strong knowledge and experience with one or more of programming languages: Python, PHP, or Ruby.
- Extensive experience with web infrastructure and databases.
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack.