Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all storytellers. It’s what makes us human. At the edges of human expression and artificial intelligence, we exist to push the boundaries of both. Magisto elevates people’s and businesses ability to express themselves, share each other’s experiences and form deeper connections. Magisto is powered by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence that makes ad hoc video creation and sharing as easy as Power Point, as fast as a blog post and as powerful as a face to face interaction. Join Magisto to be in the front of Video Revolution.
Magisto Fast Facts
- over 20 patents
- 100 million users in 120 countries
- Hundreds of millions of produced videos, billions of views
- 5 star rating on The App Store
- Google Play Editor's Choice
- Featured by Fox TV, Daily Show, Forbes, USA Today, NY Times, Techcrunch...
- Trusted partner of Google, Facebook, Amazon, Samsung and more
Senior SW Engineer | Ness Ziona, IL
We are looking for a strong player in our algorithm team. As a member of this team, you will take part in creating Magisto's AI-engine, and will join the effort of building the brain behind our automatic video editing. The job consists of scaling, optimizing and refactoring the current system, as well as implementing new algorithms. The job will expose you to state-of-the-art algorithms and to complex systems.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Significant programming experience with Python
- Experience with algorithms - an advantage
- Experience with large software systems - an advantage
- Experience with video editing - an advantage
- Experience with at least one of C++/Java programming languages on Unix/Linux environment - an advantage
Fullstack Developer | Ness Ziona, IL
As a fullstack engineer at Magisto, you will build applications end-to-end using all the newest and coolest technologies; Server side business logic with client side development, APIs integrations and more.
- Build and maintain various applications, including logics on both server and client sides
- Easily integrate third parties API's (RESTful Services)
- Write supplementary backend code with Python/Django
- Work closely with product managers aw well as other team members
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages (PHP, Python, Ruby)
- Deep understanding of full web technology stack and protocols
- Working experience with an MVC framework (React.js / Angular)
- Advantage: hands on experience in Django
- Great interpersonal relations, team player
iOS Developer | Ness Ziona, IL
In this position you will be responsible for driving new features end to end – through prototyping, implementation, testing, and shipping. In addition, you will be working alongside an excellent cross-functional team to build exciting features and intuitive interactions. If you like to write quality code, work in sprints, chat about services and threads, automate what you can, wow over big data, stress about fragmentation, look at the big picture of a project, advocate best practices, evangelise delighting the user, and make millions of users happy with what they're using on the iOS platform while getting paid to do it then we’d love to have you on our team. As an integral part of our team your effort would be impactful and help deliver some truly amazing software to millions of users worldwide.
- BSc degree required, CS major is preferred
- 3+ years of iOS development experience, proficient in Swift
- A strong understanding of object-oriented design for software and mobile, including design patterns and TDD
- Deep knowledge of the iOS Ecosystem (UIKit, StoreKit, Auto Layout, GCD) and App Submission Process via Apple AppStore
- Involvement in making design and general product decisions
- Learning new technologies when required
- Experience with TDD and testing frameworks such as XCTest (Unit & UI testing) - an advantage
- Experience building mobile apps that access RESTful services - an advantage
- Passion for discovering, reading and sharing new technologies / frameworks
Back-End Developer | Ness Ziona, IL
As a Backend Developer, you will build Magisto backend using all the newest and coolest technologies; Optimize backend processes; Scale up Magisto backend architecture: from queues to SQL/NOSQL database, job servers and APIs.
- Build and maintain a high-performance & scalable platform.
- Rapidly iterate on platform features, developing elegant solutions using open source tools.
- Pro-actively look for ways to make the system better.
- Extensive experience with web infrastructure and databases.
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack.
- DBA-level control of popular relational DBs (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- 3+ years experience building highly-scalable Python applications
- Advantage: Prior experience in working on a Linux based environment
- Advantage: experience in AWS
- Advantage: hands on experience in Django
- Great interpersonal relations, team player
Acquisition Campaign Manager | Ness Ziona, IL
We are seeking a highly motivated Acquisition Campaign Manager to join our Growth team and help Magisto reach new growth heights!
- Plan, manage and scale performance-based marketing campaigns on Facebook & Google across multiple countries and industries
- Monitor and analyze activities KPIs including CPA, ROI, CVRs
- Create smart ad targeting & compelling creative assets
- Identify and respond to changes in market trends & competition
- Collaborate with other departments to optimize and expand performance
- International markets experience
- BA/ BSC. degree (Economics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering)
- 2+ years of experience managing large-scale Facebook and Google campaigns with an emphasis on direct response
- Strong analytical skill set
- Attentive to details
- Familiarity with other online acquisition channels (Search, Display, Native - an advantage)
SW & Algorithm Engineer for the Engine Team | Ness Ziona, IL
We are looking for a strong player in our algorithm team. As a member of this team, you will take part in creating Magisto's AI-engine while solving complex algorithmic problems, and will join the effort of building the brain behind our automatic video editing.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a software and algorithm engineer in computer vision/ deep learning/ any other algorithmic field
- Significant experience with at least one of C++/Java programming languages on Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge in Python- an advantage
- Experience with video editing- an advantage
- Experience with AfterEffects / OpenGL- an avdantage
Product Designer | Ness Ziona, IL
We are looking for a passionate product designer to join the Magisto team
- Create designs involving complex UX systems to deliver gorgeous, easy-to-use experiences on web and mobile platforms
- Serve as an advocate for design thinking across the business
- Build and maintain style guides and streamlined UI/UX workflows
- Work with the product and development team to ensure timely and detailed deliverables
- Extensive track record of UI/UX product design
- Experience from tech companies designing web and mobile products/apps
- Strong portfolio that showcases your design work
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Great eye and standard for design quality
Full-stack Software Tester
We are looking for a full-stack software tester to join our team working on complex and distributed software, developing test plans, executing tests and developing automation to help drive our product quality. If you are an experienced SQA Engineer with a solid testing & scripting/programming knowledge; if you have strong technical skills, proactive approach and ability to solve complex problems; If you are people-oriented, a team player with the will to take ownership; If you are assertive and able to push forward processes; If you are curious, self -motivated and like to constantly learn and evolve; we can offer you professional challenges and opportunities alongside a rewarding work environment.
- Be part of a motivated agile team and collaborate with the product manager and developers to design and document test plans
- Perform functional, regression, data and data process testing, across multiple platforms (web/ios/android) to report about the quality of new features and releases
- Execute both manual tests and automated ones using a variety of tools
- Collaborate with other testers and developers to maintain and expand our suite of automated checks
- At least 4 years of experience in software testing
- Experience in scripting/programming including SQL
- Experience in the usage and configuration of Android and iOS devices
- Experience with technological tools such as proxies, sniffers, API-testing tools (e.g. postman), log-diggers and other tools.
- Familiarity with Unix/Unix-like environments
- A knack for learning new subjects and skills quickly
- Ingrained sense of curiosity
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, Hebrew and English)