Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at email@example.com
We are all storytellers. It’s what makes us human. At the edges of human expression and artificial intelligence, we exist to push the boundaries of both. Magisto elevates people’s and businesses ability to express themselves, share each other’s experiences and form deeper connections. Magisto is powered by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence that makes ad hoc video creation and sharing as easy as Power Point, as fast as a blog post and as powerful as a face to face interaction. Join Magisto to be in the front of Video Revolution.
Magisto Fast Facts
- over 20 patents
- 100 million users in 120 countries
- Hundreds of millions of produced videos, billions of views
- 5 star rating on The App Store
- Google Play Editor's Choice
- Featured by Fox TV, Daily Show, Forbes, USA Today, NY Times, Techcrunch...
- Trusted partner of Google, Facebook, Amazon, Samsung and more
DevOps Engineer | Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo Israel (formerly Magisto) is a renowned online video editing suite designed to simplify the video making process. The smart video maker presents the easiest way to transform videos and pictures into professionally crafted movies
- Deploy and maintain development and production infrastructure hosted in AWS
- Drive automation at all stages of software development, release, operations, and maintenance
- Research new technologies to help solve automation challenges
- Set up monitoring tools and frameworks. Create meaningful and accurate monitors and alerts
- Support the development teams with issues and problems in the configuration, integration, deployment and monitoring systems
- Handle emergencies related to Infrastructure. Analyze problems after they occur and prevent re-occurrence
- 2+ years working on a large production environment with many types of services, databases and components
- Extensive proven experience with Linux and advanced bash scripting capabilities
- Experience with running production workloads on AWS platform
- Familiarity with CI \ CD methodologies and experience with relevant tools
- Provisioning and operating relational databases such as MySQL
- Experience with monitoring tools and data / logs analytics tools
- Experience with docker and orchestration tools, preferably ECS/EKS
Product Analyst | Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo IL is looking for a Product Analytics professional to turn behavioral data into growth.
- Work with large amounts of complex data to draw actionable insights for product and company strategy as a whole
- Own product data from tracking and modeling through visualization and analysis
- Plan and perform AB testing and product optimization
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field
- 3+ Years of experience as a BI/Analytics professional
- SQL proficiency - a must
- B2C experience, understanding of concepts in quantitative user behavior analysis - segmentation, trends, cohort, churn, CLV
- Ability to turn large amounts of ambiguous data into a concise, meaningful story
- Experience analyzing online marketing activities, such as acquisition and retention campaigns - a significant advantage
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Experience working with BI / Web Analytics tools
- Technological background- an advantage
- Experience with data modeling - an advantage
- Experience with experimental design and statistical data analysis- an advantage
Lead Engineer, BI Engineering | Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo’s mission is to empower creators to make, share and market the highest quality videos to viewers worldwide. The acquisitions of Livestream and Magisto over the last two years have marked an increased focus on the creation aspect of this proposition, and our Ness Ziona office is focussed entirely on this mission. We are building an AI powered video creation tool for small businesses and marketers, designed to be best in class for simplicity as well as quality of output, which is a serious challenge.
- Act as the BI Senior Engineer, responsible for creating best of breed reporting and for delivering innovative and insightful BI solutions to the organization.
- Work closely with the Data team and Product Owners to build a vision and execute a strategy for successful adoption of our Business Intelligence platforms across the Enterprise.
- Interface with other operational and cross-functional teams (BI/ETL/Core Data) to ensure that the most efficient solution is designed in order to meet business goals.
- Evangelize and provide both support and training to all user levels and analysts in order to drive maximum value and adoption.
- Design, facilitate and manage a ‘self-service’ BI platform to provide fast, agile, and secure access to various projects.
- Create secure and performant data sources to support accurate and quick data insight.
- Ensure analytical solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable, and delivered on schedule.
- Define and apply best practices using agile development methodologies for development, documentation, and compliance.
- Manage and interpret large quantities of data in order to provide evaluations and recommendations of various BI tools
- 5+ years’ experience in business intelligence application development or database development (eg: Redshift, Snowflake, Big Query etc.)
- 4+ years’ experience with Relational databases and SQL experience
- Familiarity with Airflow or any other Open Source Data Pipeline
- Ability to appropriately manage confidential property and corporate information.
- In-depth analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Must have the capability to learn other platforms as they are adopted by the company.
- Python or other scripting language experience
Senior Product Designer | Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo’s mission is to empower creators to make, share and market the highest quality videos to viewers worldwide.As Lead Product Designer, you’ll manage a nimble and growing design team. You’ll work closely with engineers, product managers, team stakeholders and senior Vimeo management in New York, acting as point person in Israel for product design & UX conversations. We’re not looking for a ‘pure’ manager - we’re looking for a design leader who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, who can raise the bar experientially and aesthetically through individual contribution as well as mentorship and guidance of the team.
- Personally and through delagation, execute simple and beautiful designs at a rapid cadence that combine intuitive UX/UI with a cohesive, cross-platform product
- Be the guardian of brand and product consistency. For VImeo: you will have to fully absorb the Vimeo brand / style to do this, but we are also looking for someone who can identify opportunities for improvement (ie. feed into Vimeo’s guidelines). For Magisto: you will work with your team to establish and evolve a brand kit
- Actively engage in user research, product data review and maintain current competitive market knowhow to identify trends and make wise design decisions
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work, including that of your team, and take responsibility for every last detail
- Shepherd the design of new features from the concept phase all the way to release and beyond, creating product spec, process flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, data analysts and developers of all levels and diverse experience to creatively solve problems and reach our goals
- Develop a constructive process to mentor and guide the work of your team, including regular 1-on-1 meetings and assistance in prioritisation
- Grow your design toolset
- Manage a team of 3 product designers
- Contribute to the product roadmap
- You will report to SVP Design / R&D in New York
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar UX-related role with accompanying experience in visual/graphic design
- Experience with SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) metrics and how to iteratively build products that grow a business
- Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant product experience, showing work and process – and illustrate how it was informed by quantitive and qualitive user research
- Ability to communicate your design vision through verbal and written explanation, sketching, or quick mock-ups to small or large groups, from designers to the leadership team
- Experience managing tasks for a small team of designers
- Proficient English and Hebrew
- Preferred: 810+ years experience in digital product design
- Preferred: Some management experience with small design teams as a Design Manager or Product Manager
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent UX experience
- Preferred: Prototyping know-how (Invision, Principle, Flinto, Framer, Protopie etc)
Video Content Manager | Ness-Ziona
As a Video Content Manager, you should be a story-teller. You will lead the content creation team and be responsible for the content strategy and video template creation process end to end. You will play a key role in our mission - to make content creation accessible to anyone
- Leading the video content template team (copy, design, video editor)
- Taking part/collaboration in building company content plan along with product and marketing team
- Get to know our users by monitoring the content on our platform, in order to identify trends and inspirations
- Experienced Content Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the high-tech/marketing or advertising industry.
- Skilled in Content Marketing and Content Strategy.
- Experience with managing small teams.
- High-level English - a must
- Social media specialist- the ability to identify the trends in order to create content for FB, Instagram, etc.
- Orientation to video editing
- Analytical skills
- Team player, ability to collaborate with different teams - a must
- Experience from the television industry - advantage
- Video creation / editor - advantage