Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all storytellers. It’s what makes us human. At the edges of human expression and artificial intelligence, we exist to push the boundaries of both. Magisto elevates people’s and businesses ability to express themselves, share each other’s experiences and form deeper connections. Magisto is powered by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence that makes ad hoc video creation and sharing as easy as Power Point, as fast as a blog post and as powerful as a face to face interaction. Join Magisto to be in the front of Video Revolution.
Magisto Fast Facts
- over 20 patents
- 100 million users in 120 countries
- Hundreds of millions of produced videos, billions of views
- 5 star rating on The App Store
- Google Play Editor's Choice
- Featured by Fox TV, Daily Show, Forbes, USA Today, NY Times, Techcrunch...
- Trusted partner of Google, Facebook, Amazon, Samsung and more
Fullstack Web Developer, Israel
As a fullstack developer at Magisto, you will build applications end-to-end using all the newest and coolest technologies; Server side business logic with client side development, APIs integrations and more.
- Build and maintain various applications, including logics on both server and client sides
- Easily integrate third parties API's (RESTful Services)
- Write supplementary backend code with Python/Django
- Work closely with product managers aw well as other team members
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages (PHP, Python, Ruby)
- Deep understanding of full web technology stack and protocols
Software Developer for the Engine Team (Israel)
We are looking for a SW engineer to join our algorithm team. In this position, you will take part in developing Magisto's AI based engine while constantly improving process of video creation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/ software engineering
- 3+ years of experience as a software back-end engineer
- Significant experience in Python on Unix/Linux environment
- Experience with C++ or Java programming languages
- Experience with computer vision/ deep learning/ any other algorithmic field - an advantage
- Experience with AfterEffects / OpenGL / ffmpeg - an advantage
- Experience with video editing - an advantage
VP of Growth Marketing (Israel)
Magisto is looking for a hands-on VP Growth, an acquisition expert who can lead our small but growing team into the next phase. The VP Growth will be responsible for leading, developing and growing all aspects of online marketing with a high growth thrust via paid media, SEO, ASO, CRM, product marketing and content marketing.
- Oversee and execute strategy on company marketing initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals, through earned, owned and paid media including demand generation, customer acquisition, user journey, CRM content marketing, social media and more
- Ensure alignment on top level company objectives
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results
- Motivate, mentor, and develop the existing team and develop a long term plan for marketing team structure and growth
- Partner with other department heads to make sure marketing initiatives have well articulated goals, metrics for success , actionable requirements and prioritized resources for impleminatation
- 8+ years of experience in marketing roles in high-performing mobile/web tech companies
- 3+ years of experience in team management positions
- Proven track record of driving high revenue growth for a mobile/web based company across earned owned and paid media, with a focus on demand generation, customer acquisition, content marketing and revenue generation, data driven decision making and analytics
- Experience scaling ROI positive paid media (CPA, CPI, CPM)
- Experience scaling product marketing and CRM (content creation, lead gen, lead nurturing, upselling)
- Video marketing/ B2B marketing experience
Social Media PPC Campaign Manager (Israel)
We're looking for a Social Media advertising specialist to execute paid social marketing strategy with performance campaigns. The day to day work will include constant optimization of PPC campaigns, creating marketing materials and improving conversion rates.
- Build, manage and monitor a variety of paid social media campaigns across various social channels.
- Meet the company's ROI goals by constantly optimizing and improving results.
- Work with Creative & Content team members to prepare marketing materials.
- Collaborate with Marketing teammates to support the user acquisition activities.
- 2+ years of experience of managing large scale Facebook Ad campaigns- a must
- Experience managing youtube/ twitter/ outbrain/ Taboola/ instagram/ pinterest campaigns - significant advantage
- Experience managing SEM campaigns on adwords - advantage
- Experience with data analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Analytical, results-oriented, motivated to succeed and grow professionally
- Fluent English