Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all storytellers. It’s what makes us human. At the edges of human expression and artificial intelligence, we exist to push the boundaries of both. Magisto elevates people’s and businesses ability to express themselves, share each other’s experiences and form deeper connections. Magisto is powered by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence that makes ad hoc video creation and sharing as easy as Power Point, as fast as a blog post and as powerful as a face to face interaction. Join Magisto to be in the front of Video Revolution.
Magisto Fast Facts
- over 20 patents
- 100 million users in 120 countries
- Hundreds of millions of produced videos, billions of views
- 5 star rating on The App Store
- Google Play Editor's Choice
- Featured by Fox TV, Daily Show, Forbes, USA Today, NY Times, Techcrunch...
- Trusted partner of Google, Facebook, Amazon, Samsung and more
Senior SW Engineer | Ness Ziona, IL
We are looking for a strong player in our video creation team. As a member of this team, you will take part in creating Magisto's AI-engine while solving complex algorithmic problems, and will join the effort of building the brain behind our automatic video editing.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Significant programming experience with python
- Experience with at least one of C++/Java programming languages on Unix/Linux environment
- Experience with AI/ computer-vision or any other algorithmic field- an advantage
- Experience with video editing- an advantage
- Experience with AfterEffects / OpenGL- an avdantage
Fullstack Developer | Ness Ziona, IL
As a fullstack engineer at Magisto, you will build applications end-to-end using all the newest and coolest technologies; Server side business logic with client side development, APIs integrations and more.
- Build and maintain various applications, including logics on both server and client sides
- Easily integrate third parties API's (RESTful Services)
- Write supplementary backend code with Python/Django
- Work closely with product managers aw well as other team members
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages (PHP, Python, Ruby)
- Deep understanding of full web technology stack and protocols
- Working experience with an MVC framework (React.js / Angular)
- Advantage: hands on experience in Django
- Great interpersonal relations, team player
iOS Developer | Ness Ziona, IL
In this position you will be responsible for driving new features end to end – through prototyping, implementation, testing, and shipping. In addition, you will be working alongside an excellent cross-functional team to build exciting features and intuitive interactions. If you like to write quality code, work in sprints, chat about services and threads, automate what you can, wow over big data, stress about fragmentation, look at the big picture of a project, advocate best practices, evangelise delighting the user, and make millions of users happy with what they're using on the iOS platform while getting paid to do it then we’d love to have you on our team. As an integral part of our team your effort would be impactful and help deliver some truly amazing software to millions of users worldwide.
- BSc degree required, CS major is preferred
- 3+ years of iOS development experience, proficient in Swift
- A strong understanding of object-oriented design for software and mobile, including design patterns and TDD
- Deep knowledge of the iOS Ecosystem (UIKit, StoreKit, Auto Layout, GCD) and App Submission Process via Apple AppStore
- Involvement in making design and general product decisions
- Learning new technologies when required
- Experience with TDD and testing frameworks such as XCTest (Unit & UI testing) - an advantage
- Experience building mobile apps that access RESTful services - an advantage
- Passion for discovering, reading and sharing new technologies / frameworks
Back-End Developer | Ness Ziona, IL
As a Backend Developer, you will build Magisto backend using all the newest and coolest technologies; Optimize backend processes; Scale up Magisto backend architecture: from queues to SQL/NOSQL database, job servers and APIs.
- Build and maintain a high-performance & scalable platform.
- Rapidly iterate on platform features, developing elegant solutions using open source tools.
- Pro-actively look for ways to make the system better.
- Extensive experience with web infrastructure and databases.
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack.
- DBA-level control of popular relational DBs (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- 3+ years experience building highly-scalable Python applications
- Advantage: Prior experience in working on a Linux based environment
- Advantage: experience in AWS
- Advantage: hands on experience in Django
- Great interpersonal relations, team player
FrontEnd Web Developer, Israel
As a web developer at Magisto you will build Magisto’s web site for multiple platforms using all the latest and newest techniques; implement responsive designs, shape up UI, improve user interactions, flows and more.
- Writing supplementary backend code with Python/Django
- Implementing new features and optimizing existing ones
- Working closely with product managers designers, and backend developers
- Experiences with one or more of the following backend programming languages: Python, PHP, or Ruby
- Solid understanding of the full web technology ( HTTP protocol, cookies, asset loading, caching)
- Visual design skills - a plus
Product Manager | Ness Ziona, IL
Magisto is looking for a hands-on creative thinker to join our team as a Product Manager. Reporting to the VP Products, you will own all aspects of the product from ideas to execution. You will work in agile teams and be responsible for defining, planning, reviewing and delivering key features in our exciting video products.
- Feature ideation, planning, design and prioritization
- Oversee and support the day-to-day development work and feature releases
- Lead product design to help ensure alignment with market and user requirements
- Be on top of our users’ concerns and needs, and conduct user testing, research and training
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience working on B2B or B2C subscription or e-commerce solutions
- Thorough understanding of UX concepts and UX design
- Technical proficiency in all things web - a big plus!
- Excellent communications skills, and demonstrated ability to work with developers, partners and customers alike
Customer Success Manager | Ness Ziona, IL
In this position, you will be Magisto's first Customer Success Manager, responsible for setting up and leading all success operations. We're looking for a customer success professional who knows SaaS and knows SMBs to work with users to ensure they receive maximum value from our solution. Your responsibility is to be the customer advocate in order to drive usage, adoption and users satisfaction.
- Understand the needs and the challenges of our users
- Develop success plans: define success factors, measurements, potential obstacles and solutions
- Monitor and analyze user's performance, work proactively to promote improvements
- Work with Customer Support, Growth, Product and Management teams in order to advance user's experience, retention and lifetime value
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success role
- Experience working with SMB users from a SaaS company- a must!
- Additional experience in relevant roles from internet/tech companies- sales, customer service or support, marketing, social media etc.
- Understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem
- Great people skills: charisma, empathy, patience, ability to communicate effectively
- English as mother tongue/ mother tongue level
Acquisition Campaign Manager | Ness Ziona, IL
We are seeking a highly motivated Acquisition Campaign Manager to join our Growth team and help Magisto reach new growth heights!
- Plan, manage and scale performance-based marketing campaigns on Facebook & Google across multiple countries and industries
- Monitor and analyze activities KPIs including CPA, ROI, CVRs
- Create smart ad targeting & compelling creative assets
- Identify and respond to changes in market trends & competition
- Collaborate with other departments to optimize and expand performance
- International markets experience
- BA/ BSC. degree (Economics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering)
- 2+ years of experience managing large-scale Facebook and Google campaigns with an emphasis on direct response
- Strong analytical skill set
- Attentive to details
- Familiarity with other online acquisition channels (Search, Display, Native - an advantage)
Copywriter | Ness Ziona, IL
We’re looking for a creative and ambitious copywriter to write, edit and review video scripts. Your job will be to generate great ideas. As part of your role, you will develop concepts and write script content for various types of videos that would appeal to a wide range of audiences (explainers, tutorials, brands, promos, interview style videos, etc.)
- Native English speaker
- Deep familiarity with current US culture and slang nuances
- 3+ years of experience of copy writing
- Creative and storytelling skills, exceptional writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environme
- Experience with video campaigns and video storytelling- significant advantage
- Experence with social media – an advantage
- Knowledge of video, audio and motion graphics technologies - an advantage
Customer Support Team Member | Ness Ziona, IL
As part of Magisto's Customer Support team, you will help our users to make the most out of their experience. We are looking for a calm, empathic person, with good human-relations skills (attentive to customer's needs), that can easily communicate with customers and provide prompt responses to their inquiries. English as a mother tongue is required. The position requires availability for 3 evening shifts a week (from home). Work hours are flexible, part-time or full-time positions are optional depending on your preference.
- Provide customer support via email, be there to answer our users’ inquiries and solve their technical issues
- Serve as a liaison between our users and other teams at Magisto (R&D, Product, ect.) when needed in order to solve complex technical issues
- English as a mother tongue - a must
- Experience in a customer facing/ service oriented role - an advantage
- Technical background - an advantage
- Passionate about tech, devices and gadgets
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Service-oriented in thinking and action, excellent communication skills
- Availability to work partly during evenings
Product Designer | Ness Ziona, IL
We are looking for a passionate product designer to join the Magisto team
- Create designs involving complex UX systems to deliver gorgeous, easy-to-use experiences on web and mobile platforms
- Serve as an advocate for design thinking across the business
- Build and maintain style guides and streamlined UI/UX workflows
- Work with the product and development team to ensure timely and detailed deliverables
- Extensive track record of UI/UX product design
- Experience from tech companies designing web and mobile products/apps
- Strong portfolio that showcases your design work
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Great eye and standard for design quality
Helpdesk/Sys Admin | Ness Ziona, IL
We're looking for an IT specialist who will be in charge of managing all IT infrastructure at the office and provide IT support for internal users.
- Act as focal point for all IT related matters
- Manage IT inventory and purchasing
- Implement and manage security or integrity and backup procedures
- Evaluate new technologies and solutions for IT
- Provide IT support for internal users
- Experience managing Linux/Unix environment
- Experience supporting users on both Mac and Windows
- Experience with Fortigate and Qnap
- Tech savvy, good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- service oriented with excellent communication skills