Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all storytellers. It’s what makes us human. At the edges of human expression and artificial intelligence, we exist to push the boundaries of both. Magisto elevates people’s and businesses ability to express themselves, share each other’s experiences and form deeper connections. Magisto is powered by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence that makes ad hoc video creation and sharing as easy as Power Point, as fast as a blog post and as powerful as a face to face interaction. Join Magisto to be in the front of Video Revolution.
Magisto Fast Facts
- over 20 patents
- 100 million users in 120 countries
- Hundreds of millions of produced videos, billions of views
- 5 star rating on The App Store
- Google Play Editor's Choice
- Featured by Fox TV, Daily Show, Forbes, USA Today, NY Times, Techcrunch...
- Trusted partner of Google, Facebook, Amazon, Samsung and more
DevOps Engineer | Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo Israel (formerly Magisto) is a renowned online video editing suite designed to simplify the video making process. The smart video maker presents the easiest way to transform videos and pictures into professionally crafted movies
- Deploy and maintain development and production infrastructure hosted in AWS
- Drive automation at all stages of software development, release, operations, and maintenance
- Research new technologies to help solve automation challenges
- Set up monitoring tools and frameworks. Create meaningful and accurate monitors and alerts
- Support the development teams with issues and problems in the configuration, integration, deployment and monitoring systems
- Handle emergencies related to Infrastructure. Analyze problems after they occur and prevent re-occurrence
- 2+ years working on a large production environment with many types of services, databases and components
- Extensive proven experience with Linux and advanced bash scripting capabilities
- Experience with running production workloads on AWS platform
- Familiarity with CI \ CD methodologies and experience with relevant tools
- Provisioning and operating relational databases such as MySQL
- Experience with monitoring tools and data / logs analytics tools
- Experience with docker and orchestration tools, preferably ECS/EKS
Senior Back-End Developer | Ness Ziona, IL
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join our video creation team. We develop an AI based platform for automatic video creation; we make video creation quick, easy and accessible to all! We are looking for a senior developer who loves challenges to develop the core and the infrastructure of our AI product. It is a wide position starting with the server and ending with the client while diving into new technologies.
- Build and maintain a high-performance & scalable platform.
- Pro-actively look for ways to make the system better.
- Develop elegant solutions using open source tools
- At least 5+ years of experience in web development
- Extensive experience with web infrastructure and databases.
- Experience with AWS
- Have hands on experience in Django
- Have familiarity with the client-side (React)
Product Analyst | Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo IL is looking for a Product Analytics professional to turn behavioral data into growth.
- Work with large amounts of complex data to draw actionable insights for product and company strategy as a whole
- Own product data from tracking and modeling through visualization and analysis
- Plan and perform AB testing and product optimization
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field
- 3+ Years of experience as a BI/Analytics professional
- SQL proficiency - a must
- B2C experience, understanding of concepts in quantitative user behavior analysis - segmentation, trends, cohort, churn, CLV
- Ability to turn large amounts of ambiguous data into a concise, meaningful story
- Experience analyzing online marketing activities, such as acquisition and retention campaigns - a significant advantage
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Experience working with BI / Web Analytics tools
- Technological background- an advantage
- Experience with data modeling - an advantage
- Experience with experimental design and statistical data analysis- an advantage
Customer Support Team Member | Ness Ziona, IL
The Customer Support Specialist is a support professional working as a part of the Customer Support Team.The support team is the first and only customer interaction point for any issues (technical or other) in the course of customers using Vimeo/Magisto products/services. The CS team and the CSS as part of the team is responsible for a first (and lasting) impression of Vimeo’s commitment to our video makers’ success and has the unique opportunity to deliver a world class support experience, enabling the video maker to use our products with minimal or no interruptions.
- Professionally communicate with our video makers, guide them through our products and troubleshoot their issues within predefined SLA.
- Work with relevant stakeholders and teams (QA, app developers, Backend, Frontend, etc) to troubleshoot and resolve user inquiries.
- Maintain ownership of customer’s issue from ticket creation through its complete resolution, follow up with the relevant teams internally, and escalate when needed.
- Understand our video makers’ diverse usage scenarios of our products and technology, and provide added value by educating customers on best practices, by providing timely updates etc.
- Take part in documenting our workflows and create “how to” articles for our Help Center.
- Continuously learn new products and technologies related to our products, services and technology, as well as industry standards and best practices.
- Native English (or native English level) - verbal and written - a must.
- Working with a ticketing system - advantage
- Quickly learning new products, services and technologies (supporting SaaS - strong advantage)
- Self-starter and proactive as well as an exceptional team player
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, ability to “connect the dots”
- Customer-focused, realizing that our customer’s success determines ours
Lead Engineer, BI Engineering | Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo’s mission is to empower creators to make, share and market the highest quality videos to viewers worldwide. The acquisitions of Livestream and Magisto over the last two years have marked an increased focus on the creation aspect of this proposition, and our Ness Ziona office is focussed entirely on this mission. We are building an AI powered video creation tool for small businesses and marketers, designed to be best in class for simplicity as well as quality of output, which is a serious challenge.
- Act as the BI Senior Engineer, responsible for creating best of breed reporting and for delivering innovative and insightful BI solutions to the organization.
- Work closely with the Data team and Product Owners to build a vision and execute a strategy for successful adoption of our Business Intelligence platforms across the Enterprise.
- Interface with other operational and cross-functional teams (BI/ETL/Core Data) to ensure that the most efficient solution is designed in order to meet business goals.
- Evangelize and provide both support and training to all user levels and analysts in order to drive maximum value and adoption.
- Design, facilitate and manage a ‘self-service’ BI platform to provide fast, agile, and secure access to various projects.
- Create secure and performant data sources to support accurate and quick data insight.
- Ensure analytical solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable, and delivered on schedule.
- Define and apply best practices using agile development methodologies for development, documentation, and compliance.
- Manage and interpret large quantities of data in order to provide evaluations and recommendations of various BI tools
- 5+ years’ experience in business intelligence application development or database development (eg: Redshift, Snowflake, Big Query etc.)
- 4+ years’ experience with Relational databases and SQL experience
- Familiarity with Airflow or any other Open Source Data Pipeline
- Ability to appropriately manage confidential property and corporate information.
- In-depth analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Must have the capability to learn other platforms as they are adopted by the company.
- Python or other scripting language experience
Senior Product Designer | Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo’s mission is to empower creators to make, share and market the highest quality videos to viewers worldwide.As Lead Product Designer, you’ll manage a nimble and growing design team. You’ll work closely with engineers, product managers, team stakeholders and senior Vimeo management in New York, acting as point person in Israel for product design & UX conversations. We’re not looking for a ‘pure’ manager - we’re looking for a design leader who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, who can raise the bar experientially and aesthetically through individual contribution as well as mentorship and guidance of the team.
- Personally and through delagation, execute simple and beautiful designs at a rapid cadence that combine intuitive UX/UI with a cohesive, cross-platform product
- Be the guardian of brand and product consistency. For VImeo: you will have to fully absorb the Vimeo brand / style to do this, but we are also looking for someone who can identify opportunities for improvement (ie. feed into Vimeo’s guidelines). For Magisto: you will work with your team to establish and evolve a brand kit
- Actively engage in user research, product data review and maintain current competitive market knowhow to identify trends and make wise design decisions
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work, including that of your team, and take responsibility for every last detail
- Shepherd the design of new features from the concept phase all the way to release and beyond, creating product spec, process flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, data analysts and developers of all levels and diverse experience to creatively solve problems and reach our goals
- Develop a constructive process to mentor and guide the work of your team, including regular 1-on-1 meetings and assistance in prioritisation
- Grow your design toolset
- Manage a team of 3 product designers
- Contribute to the product roadmap
- You will report to SVP Design / R&D in New York
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar UX-related role with accompanying experience in visual/graphic design
- Experience with SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) metrics and how to iteratively build products that grow a business
- Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant product experience, showing work and process – and illustrate how it was informed by quantitive and qualitive user research
- Ability to communicate your design vision through verbal and written explanation, sketching, or quick mock-ups to small or large groups, from designers to the leadership team
- Experience managing tasks for a small team of designers
- Proficient English and Hebrew
- Preferred: 810+ years experience in digital product design
- Preferred: Some management experience with small design teams as a Design Manager or Product Manager
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent UX experience
- Preferred: Prototyping know-how (Invision, Principle, Flinto, Framer, Protopie etc)
Assistant Controller | Ness Ziona, IL
Our finance department is growing, and we're looking for a CPA with Hi-Tech accounting experience (a big 4 graduate from an hi tech audit group) to join our professional team.
- Assisting the Director of Finance with preparing the company's monthly US GAAP financial reports
- Help preparing companies’ forecasts and budget from BI’s unique dashboard and from potential local SW system
- Budget Ctrl
- Prepare annual TAX reports
- Review of Payroll reports
- Support the Director of Finance with data-driven analysis
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics of a SAAS based company such as sales, indirect Taxes, commissions.
- Ad-hoc Finance and Business tasks
- BA degree in Accounting (a combined BA with Economics is an advantage)
- Israeli CPA
- A big 4 graduate in the hi-tech industry.
- Superior excel skills Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrable success of working well in teams as interaction and cooperation with many groups and functions
- Highly motivated with ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- A team player
- English - fluent
Senior Web Developer | Ness-Ziona
As a front-end web developer at Vimeo you will develop Vimeo's web site for multiple platforms using all the latest and newest techniques; implement responsive designs, shape up UI, improve user interactions, flows and more.
- Be part of a team of frontend developers working on the cutting edge, cloud based award winning video-creation platform.
- Facilitate an agile development cycle.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems, and design the libraries and frameworks.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other R&D members to plan, nurture, and implement an efficient and effective development process.
- Translate UI/UX requirements into high-quality designs and implementation that grows with the needs of the business.
- 3+ years of experience, perspective and deep understanding of the trends in the frontend world
- Extensive experience with modern FED workflows
- Technical Requirements: Object Oriented JS, Deep understanding of web technologies, Strong CSS skills with a clean UI approach, React.js - Advantage, React.js hooks approach - Advantage, Webpack / AMD / require.js, Progressive web apps - Advantage, Websockets - Advantage
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and quick learner
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills
Video Content Manager | Ness-Ziona
As a Video Content Manager, you should be a story-teller. You will lead the content creation team and be responsible for the content strategy and video template creation process end to end. You will play a key role in our mission - to make content creation accessible to anyone
- Leading the video content template team (copy, design, video editor)
- Taking part/collaboration in building company content plan along with product and marketing team
- Get to know our users by monitoring the content on our platform, in order to identify trends and inspirations
- Experienced Content Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the high-tech/marketing or advertising industry.
- Skilled in Content Marketing and Content Strategy.
- Experience with managing small teams.
- High-level English - a must
- Social media specialist- the ability to identify the trends in order to create content for FB, Instagram, etc.
- Orientation to video editing
- Analytical skills
- Team player, ability to collaborate with different teams - a must
- Experience from the television industry - advantage
- Video creation / editor - advantage
Full-Stack Software Tester | Ness-Ziona
We are looking for a full-stack software tester to join a QA team working on complex and distributed software, developing test plans, executing tests and developing automated checks to help drive our product quality. If you are an experienced SQA Engineer with a solid testing & programming/scripting knowledge; if you have strong technical skills, proactive approach and ability to solve complex problems; If you are people-oriented, a team player with the will to take ownership; If you are assertive and able to push forward processes; If you are curious, self-motivated and like to constantly learn and evolve; we can offer you professional challenges and opportunities alongside a rewarding work environment.
- Be part of a motivated agile team and collaborate with the product manager and developers to design and document test plans.
- Perform functional, regression, data and data process testing, across multiple platforms (web/ios/android) to report about the quality of new features and releases.
- Execute both manual/sapient testing and automated checks using a variety of tools.
- Collaborate with other testers and developers to maintain and expand our suite of automated checks.
- At least 4 years of experience in software testing, including:
- maintaining and developing automated checks
- programming/scripting including SQL
- usage and configuration of Android and iOS devices
- technological tools such as proxies, sniffers, API-testing tools (e.g. postman), log-diggers and other tools.
- Unix/Unix-like environments
- CI/CD tools
- A knack for learning new subjects and skills quickly
- Ingrained sense of curiosity
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, hebrew and english)
- Experience with Python/PyTest - advantage