Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at email@example.com
We are all storytellers. It’s what makes us human. At the edges of human expression and artificial intelligence, we exist to push the boundaries of both. Magisto elevates people’s and businesses ability to express themselves, share each other’s experiences and form deeper connections. Magisto is powered by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence that makes ad hoc video creation and sharing as easy as Power Point, as fast as a blog post and as powerful as a face to face interaction. Join Magisto to be in the front of Video Revolution.
Magisto Fast Facts
- over 20 patents
- 100 million users in 120 countries
- Hundreds of millions of produced videos, billions of views
- 5 star rating on The App Store
- Google Play Editor's Choice
- Featured by Fox TV, Daily Show, Forbes, USA Today, NY Times, Techcrunch...
- Trusted partner of Google, Facebook, Amazon, Samsung and more
DevOps Engineer | Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo Israel (formerly Magisto) is a renowned online video editing suite designed to simplify the video making process. The smart video maker presents the easiest way to transform videos and pictures into professionally crafted movies
- Deploy and maintain development and production infrastructure hosted in AWS
- Drive automation at all stages of software development, release, operations, and maintenance
- Research new technologies to help solve automation challenges
- Set up monitoring tools and frameworks. Create meaningful and accurate monitors and alerts
- Support the development teams with issues and problems in the configuration, integration, deployment and monitoring systems
- Handle emergencies related to Infrastructure. Analyze problems after they occur and prevent re-occurrence
- 2+ years working on a large production environment with many types of services, databases and components
- Extensive proven experience with Linux and advanced bash scripting capabilities
- Experience with running production workloads on AWS platform
- Familiarity with CI \ CD methodologies and experience with relevant tools
- Provisioning and operating relational databases such as MySQL
- Experience with monitoring tools and data / logs analytics tools
- Experience with docker and orchestration tools, preferably ECS/EKS
Senior Back-End Developer | Ness Ziona, IL
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join our video creation team. We develop an AI based platform for automatic video creation; we make video creation quick, easy and accessible to all! We are looking for a senior developer who loves challenges to develop the core and the infrastructure of our AI product. It is a wide position starting with the server and ending with the client while diving into new technologies.
- Build and maintain a high-performance & scalable platform.
- Pro-actively look for ways to make the system better.
- Develop elegant solutions using open source tools
- At least 5+ years of experience in web development
- Extensive experience with web infrastructure and databases.
- Experience with AWS
- Have hands on experience in Django
- Have familiarity with the client-side (React)
Product Analyst | Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo IL is looking for a Product Analytics professional to turn behavioral data into growth.
- Work with large amounts of complex data to draw actionable insights for product and company strategy as a whole
- Own product data from tracking and modeling through visualization and analysis
- Plan and perform AB testing and product optimization
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field
- 3+ Years of experience as a BI/Analytics professional
- SQL proficiency - a must
- B2C experience, understanding of concepts in quantitative user behavior analysis - segmentation, trends, cohort, churn, CLV
- Ability to turn large amounts of ambiguous data into a concise, meaningful story
- Experience analyzing online marketing activities, such as acquisition and retention campaigns - a significant advantage
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Experience working with BI / Web Analytics tools
- Technological background- an advantage
- Experience with data modeling - an advantage
- Experience with experimental design and statistical data analysis- an advantage
Senior Product Designer | Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo’s mission is to empower creators to make, share and market the highest quality videos to viewers worldwide.As Lead Product Designer, you’ll manage a nimble and growing design team. You’ll work closely with engineers, product managers, team stakeholders and senior Vimeo management in New York, acting as point person in Israel for product design & UX conversations. We’re not looking for a ‘pure’ manager - we’re looking for a design leader who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, who can raise the bar experientially and aesthetically through individual contribution as well as mentorship and guidance of the team.
- Personally and through delagation, execute simple and beautiful designs at a rapid cadence that combine intuitive UX/UI with a cohesive, cross-platform product
- Be the guardian of brand and product consistency. For VImeo: you will have to fully absorb the Vimeo brand / style to do this, but we are also looking for someone who can identify opportunities for improvement (ie. feed into Vimeo’s guidelines). For Magisto: you will work with your team to establish and evolve a brand kit
- Actively engage in user research, product data review and maintain current competitive market knowhow to identify trends and make wise design decisions
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work, including that of your team, and take responsibility for every last detail
- Shepherd the design of new features from the concept phase all the way to release and beyond, creating product spec, process flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, data analysts and developers of all levels and diverse experience to creatively solve problems and reach our goals
- Develop a constructive process to mentor and guide the work of your team, including regular 1-on-1 meetings and assistance in prioritisation
- Grow your design toolset
- Manage a team of 3 product designers
- Contribute to the product roadmap
- You will report to SVP Design / R&D in New York
- At least 6+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar UX-related role with accompanying experience in visual/graphic design
- Experience with SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) metrics and how to iteratively build products that grow a business
- Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant product experience, showing work and process – and illustrate how it was informed by quantitive and qualitive user research
- Ability to communicate your design vision through verbal and written explanation, sketching, or quick mock-ups to small or large groups, from designers to the leadership team
- Experience managing tasks for a small team of designers
- Proficient English and Hebrew
- Preferred: 10+ years experience in digital product design
- Preferred: Management experience as a Design Manager or Product Manager
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent UX experience
- Preferred: Prototyping know-how (Invision, Principle, Flinto, Framer etc)
Senior Web Developer | Ness-Ziona
As a front-end web developer at Vimeo you will develop Vimeo's web site for multiple platforms using all the latest and newest techniques; implement responsive designs, shape up UI, improve user interactions, flows and more.
- Be part of a team of frontend developers working on the cutting edge, cloud based award winning video-creation platform.
- Facilitate an agile development cycle.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems, and design the libraries and frameworks.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other R&D members to plan, nurture, and implement an efficient and effective development process.
- Translate UI/UX requirements into high-quality designs and implementation that grows with the needs of the business.
- 3+ years of experience, perspective and deep understanding of the trends in the frontend world
- Extensive experience with modern FED workflows
- Technical Requirements: Object Oriented JS, Deep understanding of web technologies, Strong CSS skills with a clean UI approach, React.js - Advantage, React.js hooks approach - Advantage, Webpack / AMD / require.js, Progressive web apps - Advantage, Websockets - Advantage
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and quick learner
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills
Social Acquisition Expert | Ness- Ziona
We are seeking a highly motivated Social Acquisition Expert to join our Growth team and help Vimeo reach new growth heights. In this role, you will create, scale, and optimize campaigns on multiple social channels (Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, and more). Our ideal candidate must be super creative, innovative, analytical, independent, out of the box thinker and a quick learner.
- Hands-on campaign management on various social channels
- Optimize campaigns based on ROI
- Develop and manage creatives and copies by working closely with our in-house creative team
- Communicate clearly to management the plans, status, challenges to meeting objectives
- Collaborate with our analytics team and production team on implementation and testing qualifications
- 2+ years of experience managing mobile social UA campaigns at scale
- Strong Facebook experience
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
After Effect Ad Specialist | Ness- Ziona
Vimeo is looking for an after Effect specialist for our Growth team in Israel. Our product is all about video and for that, we need someone that gets video.
- Design various ads for Magisto and for Vimeo Create, App store videos, ads for our SEM team, and videos for the CRM team.
- Ads ideation according to data from our acquisition team.
- Localize ads in different languages to different countries.
- You will work closely with other creative team members
- 3+ years of experience as an After Effects Specialist
- Good Photoshop skills are a must
- Experience in creating marketing materials
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of marketing ads
- Ability to work in a precise and organized manner
- Ability to collaborate closely with designers and other team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adobe Premiere Pro and Illustrator would be highly beneficial.
- Genuine interest in digital media, online advertising, mobile and social networks campaigns.
- Fluent in English is a must
Marketing Designer | Ness-Ziona
Vimeo is looking for a designer to join our Growth team in Israel. Our team creates marketing materials for Magisto and Vimeo Create. We base our designs on data and try to perfect our work all the time.
- Design ads, landing pages, screens, banners, animated gifs, emails, in-app offers and other assets for our acquisition, SEM, ASO and CRM teams
- Work closely with video animators who will give life to your designs
- Ideate designs based on data
- Localize your designs for different cultures
- 4+ years of experience as a designer in a marketing / growth team
- Excellent Photoshop skills are a must
- Adobe Illustrator, XD and Premiere Pro and skills would be highly beneficial
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Multitasker with the ability to work on different projects at the same time
- Your design work is organized, clean and polished
- Ability to collaborate closely with designers and other team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Genuine interest in digital media, online advertising, mobile and social networks campaigns
- Fluent in English - a must
CRM Manager| Ness-Ziona
As a CRM Manager, you will be responsible for leading and growing the CRM program for Magisto, Vimeo’s video creation tool for consumers and professionals. In this role you will be strategically building and optimizing the user experience for millions of users of the Magisto mobile apps and web-based solution. You will be handling database management and segmentation, setup and deployment of email & push campaigns, campaign analysis, and leveraging industry best practices to build a world-class CRM operation. You’ll identify new opportunities for the user lifecycle and drive performance, engagement and retention efforts, and have a direct impact on the business growth and revenue goals.
- Manage all aspects of the CRM strategy and execution across mobile and web
- Manage end-to-end multi channel campaigns, including ideation, analysis & optimization
- Build a cross-channel experience that accounts for push notifications, in-app messaging, and email
- Construct user journeys towards optimizing user engagement, conversion, and retention, via close collaboration with Product and Marketing teams
- Manage the setup and monitoring of ad-hoc, triggered, and transactional programs
- Analyze campaign results, jointly with BI, to make recommendations based on insights
- Work closely with the Product Marketing, Content, and Creative teams, briefing new campaigns and working through ongoing optimization of existing assets
- Monitor daily program automations and data processes; troubleshooting when necessary
- Handle all aspects of the team management, including supervising other team members, task prioritization, communicating CRM requests to/from other teams
- Act as a go-to person for all things CRM in the company, including communicating plans/results to senior management and sharing learnings/insights across the org
- 4-6 years hands-on email marketing and CRM experience
- Extensive experience working with the Braze CRM system is strongly preferred
- Experience with mobile app marketing (push notifications + in app messaging) and mobile email optimization is a must
- Basic knowledge/comfort with HTML & CSS; familiarity with cross-client email best practices
- Solid knowledge of email industry best practices including contact strategies, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing, and analytics
- Well versed in domestic and international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to work on data analysis both independently and via collaboration with BI analysts
- Experience working with attribution models
- Experience collaborating across multiple departments to execute projects
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Subscription marketing experience is a strong plus
- A proven track record of building campaigns driven by deep understanding of the user behavior and needs
- BA/BS required
Senior Product Manager| Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Product team. This is a highly visible role within Vimeo, and includes working cross-functionally with other teams to drive user value and engagement. This role is ideal for a data driven, methodical and self-starter person who can push initiatives by themselves even with limited resources, and draw meaningful conclusions even with incomplete data. This is an amazing opportunity to help shape how people create videos!
- Product ownership: Own and lead product initiatives for Vimeo video creation apps. Plan and execute sprints, create a roadmap and ship impactful changes.
- New user activation: Work with the Growth & Marketing teams to develop campaigns and tailor custom experiences to optimize success for different user personas and intents.
- Experimentation: Plan and run experiments to learn quickly and make data-driven decisions. Identify and execute big ideas that move the needle on activation, engagement, retention and user adoption.
- Data analysis: Work closely with the BI team to measure, track and optimize success of product initiatives and experiments.
- Strategy: Communicate and execute the product strategy to foster alignment across the company.
- User research: Synthesize a deep understanding of user needs, feedback, frustrations and successes.
- 7+ years of product management experience.
- 2+ yrs Experience with SaaS/subscription services
- 2+ yrs Experience managing mobile apps
- Experience working with data
- Big plus: Experience in high-growth (>50% revenue Y/Y) products and companies, managing the growth efforts.
Software Tester | Ness-Ziona
We are looking for a software tester to join a team working on a complex and distributed platform, developing test plans, executing tests and developing automated checks to help drive our product quality. We are looking for an experienced software tester with a solid testing & programming/scripting knowledge; strong technical skills, proactive approach and ability to solve complex problems; critical thinker and a creative mind; If you are people-oriented, a team player with the will to take ownership; If you are assertive and able to push forward processes; If you are curious, self-motivated and like to constantly learn and evolve; we can offer you professional challenges and opportunities alongside a rewarding work environment in one of the biggest videos brands in the world.
- Be part of a motivated agile team and collaborate with the product manager, developers and other stakeholders to plan, design and execute tests for core components in our product.
- Perform functional, regression, data and data process testing, across multiple platforms and systems.
- Execute both human testing and automated checks using a variety of tools.
- Testing activities will include high volume of video content observation and analysis as well as involve (but will not be limited to) varied concepts such as image processing, video and audio input and output, elements of video editing, auditory and musical elements in video as well as log output and data analysis
- Collaborate with other testers and developers to maintain and expand our suite of automated checks.
- At least 3 years of experience in software testing, including the following skills:
- - Planning, executing and reporting about test activities.
- - Developing and maintaining automated checks
- - Advanced programming/scripting abilities (not a beginner). Experience with Python is an advantage.
- - Experience with Unix/Unix-like environments
- Excellent oral and written hebrew and english communication skills
- Mobile Testing experience - advantage
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools (jenkins/chef) - advantage
Machine Learning Researcher | Ness-Ziona
Vimeo is looking for a Machine Learning Researcher to join the Video Insights team. Vimeo’s platform provides the highest quality video tools for filmmakers, businesses, and video enthusiasts around the globe. Video Insights team delivers services and products that help Vimeo users make effective videos, by applying Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies connecting the content and it’s online performance. It is a great opportunity to join a core founding team and take part in shaping the AI movement within Vimeo.
- Perform research on delivering insights to products utilizing a variety of datasets available on Vimeo's platform, in the fields of - Computer Vision & NLP.
- Conduct a full cycle of research from problem definition, to investigating and optimizing potential solutions.
- Be part of a cross functional team, and be the AI expert in the team exploring and evaluating potential impact to the problem in hand.
- Partner with relevant teams to deploy and apply research outcomes, as well as monitor KPIs and model performance in production.
- Learn and teach others on the state of the art AI technologies, take an active part in driving AI innovation across the organization.
- M.Sc./Ph.D or relevant industry research experience with a focus on machine learning or related areas.
- Experience in applying machine learning to real-world problems.
- Strong programming skills and experience in Python.
- In-depth knowledge of deep learning with at least one of the following areas:
- Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Search, Personalization, Reinforcement Learning.
- Strong understanding of the production aspects of machine learning models.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional team.
Data Scientist | Ness-Ziona
Vimeo is looking for a Data Scientist to join the Video Insights team. Vimeo’s platform provides the highest quality video tools for filmmakers, businesses, and video lovers around the globe. Video Insights team delivers services and products that help Vimeo users make effective videos, by applying Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies connecting between video content and it’s online performance . It is a great opportunity to join a core founding team and take part in shaping the AI movement within Vimeo.
- Work closely with Researchers, Data Analysts and Product to build tools that provide insights on how content of videos is correlated against relevant video performance metrics.
- Analyze diverse datasets and implement statistical and machine learning models to extract actionable insights on user and content behavior as well drivers of key business and product metrics
- Be part of a cross-functional team, providing the best practices in data science for the team and across the organization.
- Partner with relevant teams to deploy outcomes, as well as monitor KPIs and model performance in production.
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Scientist, with a M.Sc/B.Sc in a relevant quantitative discipline.
- Experience with Hypothesis testing, A/B testing, Bayesian inference, time series modeling, linear and non-linear regression, clustering and classification, as well as statistical and machine learning methods.
- Ability to understand and work with weakly defined problems, refine definitions and come up with actionable solutions.
- Fluent in Python especially with the standard third-party libraries (numpy, scipy, sklearn, statsmodels, pandas, matplotlib, etc.), SQL, large scale systems.
- Experience with working with large data sets.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Bonus - Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks such as TensorFlow, Pytorch.