Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at email@example.com
We are all storytellers. It’s what makes us human. At the edges of human expression and artificial intelligence, we exist to push the boundaries of both. Magisto elevates people’s and businesses ability to express themselves, share each other’s experiences and form deeper connections. Magisto is powered by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence that makes ad hoc video creation and sharing as easy as Power Point, as fast as a blog post and as powerful as a face to face interaction. Join Magisto to be in the front of Video Revolution.
Magisto Fast Facts
- over 20 patents
- 100 million users in 120 countries
- Hundreds of millions of produced videos, billions of views
- 5 star rating on The App Store
- Google Play Editor's Choice
- Featured by Fox TV, Daily Show, Forbes, USA Today, NY Times, Techcrunch...
- Trusted partner of Google, Facebook, Amazon, Samsung and more
iOS Developer | Ness Ziona, IL
In this position you will be responsible for driving new features end to end – through prototyping, implementation, testing, and shipping. In addition, you will be working alongside an excellent cross-functional team to build exciting features and intuitive interactions. If you like to write quality code, work in sprints, chat about services and threads, automate what you can, wow over big data, stress about fragmentation, look at the big picture of a project, advocate best practices, evangelise delighting the user, and make millions of users happy with what they're using on the iOS platform while getting paid to do it then we’d love to have you on our team. As an integral part of our team your effort would be impactful and help deliver some truly amazing software to millions of users worldwide.
- BSc degree required, CS major is preferred
- 3+ years of iOS development experience, proficient in Swift
- A strong understanding of object-oriented design for software and mobile, including design patterns and TDD
- Deep knowledge of the iOS Ecosystem (UIKit, StoreKit, Auto Layout, GCD) and App Submission Process via Apple AppStore
- Involvement in making design and general product decisions
- Learning new technologies when required
- Agile / Scrum methodologies experience - an advantage
- Experience with TDD and testing frameworks such as XCTest (Unit & UI testing) - an advantage
- Experience building mobile apps that access RESTful services - an advantage
- Passion for discovering, reading and sharing new technologies / frameworks
Senior BI Analyst | Ness Ziona, IL
Magisto is looking for a BI/Analytics professional to turn behavioral data into growth.
- Work with large amounts of data to draw actionable insights for product, marketing, and company strategy as a whole.
- Build automated and interactive reports and dashboards, and advocate data-driven decision making across the company.
- Plan and supervise tracking of user interaction with product features.
- Perform AB testing and product optimization.
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field
- 3+ Years of experience as a BI/Analytics professional
- High level of proficiency in SQL- a must
- B2C experience, understanding of concepts in quantitative user behavior analysis - segmentation, trends, cohort, churn, CLV
- Ability to turn large amounts of ambiguous data into a concise, meaningful story
- Experience analyzing online marketing activities, such as acquisition and retention campaigns - a significant advantage
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Experience working with BI / Web Analytics tools
- Technological background- an advantage
- Experience with experimental design and statistical data analysis- an advantage
Creative Video Copywriter | Ness Ziona, IL
We’re looking for a creative and ambitious copywriter to write, edit and review video scripts. Your job will be to generate great ideas. As part of your role, you will develop concepts and write script content for various types of videos that would appeal to a wide range of audiences (explainers, tutorials, brands, promos, interview style videos, etc.)
- Native English speaker
- Deep familiarity with current US culture and slang nuances
- 5+ years of experience in content, script writing and video storytelling
- 1-2 years experience in video campaigns
- Experence with social media – an advantage
- Knowledge of video, audio and motion graphics technologies - an advantage
- Possess strong creative and storytelling skills and exceptional written and proofreading skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environme
Customer Support Team Member | Ness Ziona, IL
As part of Magisto's Customer Support team, you will help our users to make the most out of their experience. You will provide customer support via email, and be there to answer our users’ inquiries and solve their technical issues. You will serve as a liaison between our users and other teams at Magisto (R&D, Product, ect.) when needed in order to solve complex technical issues. We are looking for a calm, empathic person, with good human-relations skills (attentive to customer's needs), that can easily communicate with customers and provide prompt response to their inquiries. English as a mother tongue is required.
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant position
- Experienced with Windows, Mac OS and Linux (intimately familiar with at least one)
- Familiar with various browsers, desktop apps and mobile apps
- Passionate about tech, devices and gadgets
- Service-oriented in thinking and action, excellent communication skills
- English as a mother tongue- a must
Product Design Lead | Ness Ziona, IL
We are looking for a passionate product designer to join the Magisto team and act as a senior designer, who is responsible for leading and coaching other team members as well as creating UI/UX design.
- Create designs involving complex UX systems to deliver gorgeous, easy-to-use experiences on web and mobile platforms
- Lead Magisto’s product design culture and establish a team structure
- Serve as an advocate for design thinking across the business
- Build and maintain style guides and streamlined UI/UX workflows
- Work with the product and development team to ensure timely and detailed deliverables
- Coach and inspire designers through a variety of design techniques
- 5+ years of design experience
- Extensive track record of UX/UI design
- Experience designing web and mobile products
- Strong portfolio that showcases your design work
- Experience managing other designers- an advantage
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Great eye and standard for design quality
ASO/SEO Specialist | Ness Ziona, IL
We are looking for a Senior ASO/ SEO strategist to join our Growth team. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial-spirited, detail oriented and have exceptional problem solving skills.
- Lead Magisto's ASO strategy and initiatives
- Research, plan, run and analyze ASO tests
- Monitor and track app store rankings and conversion rates
- Lead our SEO strategy on-site and off-site
- Growing the site's organic audience and rankings, improving conversions
- Bachelor's degree in a related field- quantitative, marketing or similar
- A strong analytical and quantitative mind
- Proven ASO and SEO experience
- Experience with on-page optimization and implementation
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools
- Organized, creative and detail oriented