Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all storytellers. It’s what makes us human. At the edges of human expression and artificial intelligence, we exist to push the boundaries of both. Magisto elevates people’s and businesses ability to express themselves, share each other’s experiences and form deeper connections. Magisto is powered by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence that makes ad hoc video creation and sharing as easy as Power Point, as fast as a blog post and as powerful as a face to face interaction. Join Magisto to be in the front of Video Revolution.
Magisto Fast Facts
- over 20 patents
- 100 million users in 120 countries
- Hundreds of millions of produced videos, billions of views
- 5 star rating on The App Store
- Google Play Editor's Choice
- Featured by Fox TV, Daily Show, Forbes, USA Today, NY Times, Techcrunch...
- Trusted partner of Google, Facebook, Amazon, Samsung and more
DevOps Engineer | Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo Israel (formerly Magisto) is a renowned online video editing suite designed to simplify the video making process. The smart video maker presents the easiest way to transform videos and pictures into professionally crafted movies
- Deploy and maintain development and production infrastructure hosted in AWS
- Drive automation at all stages of software development, release, operations, and maintenance
- Research new technologies to help solve automation challenges
- Set up monitoring tools and frameworks. Create meaningful and accurate monitors and alerts
- Support the development teams with issues and problems in the configuration, integration, deployment and monitoring systems
- Handle emergencies related to Infrastructure. Analyze problems after they occur and prevent re-occurrence
- 2+ years working on a large production environment with many types of services, databases and components
- Extensive proven experience with Linux and advanced bash scripting capabilities
- Experience with running production workloads on AWS platform
- Familiarity with CI \ CD methodologies and experience with relevant tools
- Provisioning and operating relational databases such as MySQL
- Experience with monitoring tools and data / logs analytics tools
- Experience with docker and orchestration tools, preferably ECS/EKS
Product Analyst | Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo IL is looking for a Product Analytics professional to turn behavioral data into growth.
- Work with large amounts of complex data to draw actionable insights for product and company strategy as a whole
- Own product data from tracking and modeling through visualization and analysis
- Plan and perform AB testing and product optimization
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field
- 3+ Years of experience as a BI/Analytics professional
- SQL proficiency - a must
- B2C experience, understanding of concepts in quantitative user behavior analysis - segmentation, trends, cohort, churn, CLV
- Ability to turn large amounts of ambiguous data into a concise, meaningful story
- Experience analyzing online marketing activities, such as acquisition and retention campaigns - a significant advantage
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Experience working with BI / Web Analytics tools
- Technological background- an advantage
- Experience with data modeling - an advantage
- Experience with experimental design and statistical data analysis- an advantage
Video QA | Ness Ziona, IL
Our AI based platform automatically creates thousands of videos everyday. We're looking for a Video tester to sample videos and perform quality assurance checks, to make sure there are no bugs and see if there's anything in the process we can improve. This is a part-time temporary position (50%) for 6 months.
- Background in video editing/ design/ communication
- Ability to detect "something that doesn't look right" in a frame and knowledge on how to make it better
- Patience and attention to detail
Senior Product Designer | Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo’s mission is to empower creators to make, share and market the highest quality videos to viewers worldwide.As Lead Product Designer, you’ll manage a nimble and growing design team. You’ll work closely with engineers, product managers, team stakeholders and senior Vimeo management in New York, acting as point person in Israel for product design & UX conversations. We’re not looking for a ‘pure’ manager - we’re looking for a design leader who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, who can raise the bar experientially and aesthetically through individual contribution as well as mentorship and guidance of the team.
- Personally and through delagation, execute simple and beautiful designs at a rapid cadence that combine intuitive UX/UI with a cohesive, cross-platform product
- Be the guardian of brand and product consistency. For VImeo: you will have to fully absorb the Vimeo brand / style to do this, but we are also looking for someone who can identify opportunities for improvement (ie. feed into Vimeo’s guidelines). For Magisto: you will work with your team to establish and evolve a brand kit
- Actively engage in user research, product data review and maintain current competitive market knowhow to identify trends and make wise design decisions
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work, including that of your team, and take responsibility for every last detail
- Shepherd the design of new features from the concept phase all the way to release and beyond, creating product spec, process flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, data analysts and developers of all levels and diverse experience to creatively solve problems and reach our goals
- Develop a constructive process to mentor and guide the work of your team, including regular 1-on-1 meetings and assistance in prioritisation
- Grow your design toolset
- Manage a team of 3 product designers
- Contribute to the product roadmap
- You will report to SVP Design / R&D in New York
- At least 6+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar UX-related role with accompanying experience in visual/graphic design
- Experience with SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) metrics and how to iteratively build products that grow a business
- Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant product experience, showing work and process – and illustrate how it was informed by quantitive and qualitive user research
- Ability to communicate your design vision through verbal and written explanation, sketching, or quick mock-ups to small or large groups, from designers to the leadership team
- Experience managing tasks for a small team of designers
- Proficient English and Hebrew
- Preferred: 10+ years experience in digital product design
- Preferred: Management experience as a Design Manager or Product Manager
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent UX experience
- Preferred: Prototyping know-how (Invision, Principle, Flinto, Framer etc)
Senior Web Developer | Ness-Ziona
As a front-end web developer at Vimeo you will develop Vimeo's web site for multiple platforms using all the latest and newest techniques; implement responsive designs, shape up UI, improve user interactions, flows and more.
- Be part of a team of frontend developers working on the cutting edge, cloud based award winning video-creation platform.
- Facilitate an agile development cycle.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems, and design the libraries and frameworks.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other R&D members to plan, nurture, and implement an efficient and effective development process.
- Translate UI/UX requirements into high-quality designs and implementation that grows with the needs of the business.
- 3+ years of experience, perspective and deep understanding of the trends in the frontend world
- Extensive experience with modern FED workflows
- Technical Requirements: Object Oriented JS, Deep understanding of web technologies, Strong CSS skills with a clean UI approach, React.js - Advantage, React.js hooks approach - Advantage, Webpack / AMD / require.js, Progressive web apps - Advantage, Websockets - Advantage
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and quick learner
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills
Video Software Engineer | Ness- Ziona
We are looking for a Video software engineer to join our video creation team. We develop an AI based platform for automatic video creation; we make video creation quick, easy and accessible to all! We are looking for a programmer who loves challenges to work on our real-time video generation technology.
- Design and develop core of Vimeo’s video technology
- Learn and research new techniques in the field of Video encoding/decoding
- Write highly optimized and performance critical code
- Optimize performance and memory usage
- Deep knowledge of video codecs H264/H265 and MP4 container
- Proven experience developing encoders/decoder/muxers/container parsers using FFMPEG C libraries and other industry standard low level media SDKs
- Experience with live video technologies,video streaming formats and real time streaming protocols: RTC/RTSP/WebRTC is a plus.
- GPU encoding/decoding experience using Nvidia Video SDK is a plus.
- Last 5 years of active, hands on C/C++ development experience on a large scale,cross platform (Linux/Windows),real-time software projects - must
- Multi-threaded development experience - must
- Strong math background - a plus
- Low level optimizations experience (ASM/SSE) - a plus
- Expert debugging skills
- Ability to read and implement algorithms from scientific papers
- Problem solver