Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all storytellers. It’s what makes us human. At the edges of human expression and artificial intelligence, we exist to push the boundaries of both. Magisto elevates people’s and businesses ability to express themselves, share each other’s experiences and form deeper connections. Magisto is powered by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence that makes ad hoc video creation and sharing as easy as Power Point, as fast as a blog post and as powerful as a face to face interaction. Join Magisto to be in the front of Video Revolution.
Magisto Fast Facts
- over 20 patents
- 100 million users in 120 countries
- Hundreds of millions of produced videos, billions of views
- 5 star rating on The App Store
- Google Play Editor's Choice
- Featured by Fox TV, Daily Show, Forbes, USA Today, NY Times, Techcrunch...
- Trusted partner of Google, Facebook, Amazon, Samsung and more
Online Marketing Manager, Israel
We are looking for an Online Marketing Manager who is an experienced marketer with the spirit of an entrepreneurial growth hacker. In this position you will work with senior management to refine and develop Magisto’s growth strategy. You will work across the marketing, product, and design departments to execute, iterate, measure and scale customer acquisition, engagement and monetization.
- Reporting to Magisto’s CMO you will work alongside senior management and the product team to refine and develop Magisto’s marketing growth strategy.
- Create, lead, and administer all aspects of online marketing planning, reporting, metrics and budgeting by implementing and leveraging the latest marketing tools
- Test, analyze and scale Magisto’s customer acquisition, retention and monetization through a mixture of earned, owned and paid media
- Manage customer lifetime value through the entire customer lifecycle
- Work with the engineering and product team to audit current data collection and reporting systems as well as defining and building new ones to scale user acquisition and retention
- Analyze competitor online marketing activities to identify opportunities and threats within the market
- 5 years of experience managing online/mobile marketing campaigns
- Proven track record creating and scaling marketing programs through earned, owned and paid media
- Ability to manage the balance between brand, user experience and conversion
- Experience scaling organic demand generation (SEM, SEO, ASO)
- Experience scaling ROI positive paid media (CPA, CPI, CPM)
- Experience scaling product marketing and CRM (content creation, lead gen, lead nurturing, upselling)
- Data driven
- Video marketing experience a plus
- B2B marketing a plus
Frontend Web Developer, Israel
As a FED developer at Magisto you will build Magisto’s web site for multiple platforms using all the latest and newest techniques; implement responsive designs, shape up UI, improve user interactions, flows and more.
- Writing supplementary backend code with Python/Django
- Implementing new features and optimizing existing ones
- Working closely with product managers designers, and backend developers
- Experiences in developing with one or more of the following backend programming languages: Python, PHP, or Ruby
- Solid understanding of the full web technology ( HTTP protocol, cookies, asset loading, caching)
- Visual design skills - a plus
SW & Algorithm Engineer for the Engine Team, Israel
We are looking for a strong player in our algorithm team. As a member of this team, you will take part in creating Magisto's AI-engine while solving complex algorithmic problems, and will join the effort of building the brain behind our automatic video editing.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a software and algorithm engineer in computer vision/ deep learning/ any other algorithmic field
- Significant experience with at least one of C++/Java programming languages on Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge in Python- an advantage
- Experience with video editing- an advantage
- Experience with AfterEffects / OpenGL- an avdantage