Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at email@example.com
We are all storytellers. It’s what makes us human. At the edges of human expression and artificial intelligence, we exist to push the boundaries of both. Magisto elevates people’s and businesses ability to express themselves, share each other’s experiences and form deeper connections. Magisto is powered by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence that makes ad hoc video creation and sharing as easy as Power Point, as fast as a blog post and as powerful as a face to face interaction. Join Magisto to be in the front of Video Revolution.
Magisto Fast Facts
- over 20 patents
- 100 million users in 120 countries
- Hundreds of millions of produced videos, billions of views
- 5 star rating on The App Store
- Google Play Editor's Choice
- Featured by Fox TV, Daily Show, Forbes, USA Today, NY Times, Techcrunch...
- Trusted partner of Google, Facebook, Amazon, Samsung and more
Product Marketing and Video Content (Israel)
In this position you will be in charge of initiating and performing all product marketing operations for an innovative video creation mobile app intented for B2B users.
- Manage and oversee the creation of a video content library for B2B users
- Build, manage and analyze email, in-app message & push campaigns via marketing automation tools
- Use analysis of campaigns, funnels and purchase patterns to find opportunities for growth
- Manage the go-to-market planning and execution of new product releases and create compelling messaging around them both via the product and CRM
- Develop product micro-copy to increase user retention and revenue
- Manage Magisto’s App Store presence, optimization, and localization strategy in more than 200 countries and 20 languages
- Work cross functionally between product, creative, and BI teams to streamline processes and iterate quickly
- 3 years of experience from web/mobile hi-tech companies in a similar role (marketing/data analysis related)
- Content and social-media oriented person
- Highly analytical and experienced with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- Hands-on experience with an email or CRM platform (Mixpanel, Mailchimp, Sendgrid…)
- Familiarity with product marketing concepts - from understanding users to communicating with them through products and CRM
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills
- International/localization experience - a plus
- Experience with SEO and ASO tools (SensorTower/AppAnnie or other) - a plus
- Experience with Paid Media (Facebook or Google Adwords) - a plus
Freelance Mobile Product Designer (Israel)
We are looking for a freelance mobile product designer to join us for several months to work on an exciting new project!
- Relevant educational background
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design
- Substantial mobile and web experience
- Good understanding of mobile UX
- Familiarity with technical aspects of Android and iOS
- Availability to work full-time for a period of several months
Copywriter- freelance, part-time (Israel)
The position includes writing copy for various uses, as well as taking part in the creation process of video templates.
- Native English speaker- a must
- Experience writing copy and content for tech companies, preferably both B2B and B2C
- Strong orientation for video content
- Experience creating B2B messaging across multiple channels, including email, in-app messaging, ad campaigns and more.
VP of Growth Marketing (Israel)
Magisto is looking for a hands-on VP Marketing who can lead our small but growing team into the next phase of growth. Reporting to the CMO, the VP of Marketing will be responsible for leading, developing and growing all aspects of online marketing with a high growth thrust via paid media, SEO, ASO, CRM, product marketing and content marketing.
- Oversee and execute strategy on company marketing initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals, through earned, owned and paid media including demand generation, customer acquisition, user journey, CRM content marketing, social media and more
- Ensure alignment on top level company objectives
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results
- Motivate, mentor, and develop the existing team and develop a long term plan for marketing team structure and growth
- Partner with other department heads to make sure marketing initiatives have well articulated goals, metrics for success , actionable requirements and prioritized resources for impleminatation
- 8+ years of experience in marketing roles in high-performing mobile/web tech companies
- 3+ years of experience in team management positions
- Proven track record of driving high revenue growth for a mobile/web based company across earned owned and paid media, with a focus on demand generation, customer acquisition, content marketing and revenue generation, data driven decision making and analytics
- Experience scaling ROI positive paid media (CPA, CPI, CPM)
- Experience scaling product marketing and CRM (content creation, lead gen, lead nurturing, upselling)
- Video marketing/ B2B marketing experience