Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all storytellers. It’s what makes us human. At the edges of human expression and artificial intelligence, we exist to push the boundaries of both. Magisto elevates people’s and businesses ability to express themselves, share each other’s experiences and form deeper connections. Magisto is powered by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence that makes ad hoc video creation and sharing as easy as Power Point, as fast as a blog post and as powerful as a face to face interaction. Join Magisto to be in the front of Video Revolution.
Magisto Fast Facts
- over 20 patents
- 100 million users in 120 countries
- Hundreds of millions of produced videos, billions of views
- 5 star rating on The App Store
- Google Play Editor's Choice
- Featured by Fox TV, Daily Show, Forbes, USA Today, NY Times, Techcrunch...
- Trusted partner of Google, Facebook, Amazon, Samsung and more
Mobile Product Manager (Israel)
Magisto is looking for a hands-on creative thinker to join our team as a Product Manager. Reporting to the VP Products, you will own all aspects of the product from ideas to execution. You will work in agile teams and be responsible for defining, planning, reviewing and delivering key features in our exciting video products.
- Feature ideation, planning, design and prioritization
- Oversee and support the day-to-day development work and feature releases
- Lead product design to help ensure alignment with market and user requirements
- Be on top of our users’ concerns and needs, and conduct user testing, research and training
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience planning and launching iOS and Android applications
- Thorough understanding of UX concepts and UX design
- Technical proficiency
- Excellent communications skills, and demonstrated ability to work with developers, partners and customers alike
- Experience with B2B or B2C subscription services - a plus
Customer Support Team Member (Israel)
As part of Magisto's Customer Support team, you will help our users to make the most out of their experience. You will provide customer support via email, and be there to answer our users’ inquiries and solve their technical issues. You will serve as a liaison between our users and other teams at Magisto (R&D, Product, ect.) when needed in order to solve complex technical issues. We are looking for a calm, empathic person, with good human-relations skills (attentive to customer's needs), that can easily communicate with customers and provide prompt response to their inquiries. English as a mother tongue is required.
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant position
- Experienced with Windows, Mac OS and Linux (intimately familiar with at least one)
- Familiar with various browsers, desktop apps and mobile apps
- Passionate about tech, devices and gadgets
- Service-oriented in thinking and action, excellent communication skills
- English as a mother tongue- a must
Product Designer (Israel)
We are looking for a passionate product designer to join the Magisto team.
- Bachelor or equivalent education in interaction design, digital design or user experience design
- 3+ years of experience in designing web products and native mobile applications (Android and iOS), knowledge of platform specific design patterns (iOS, Material Design)
- A strong portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Experience with an entire design flow, from research, through prototyping, and up to highly accurate design delivery
- An eye for detail and an ability to think big and innovate
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
Copywriter- freelance, part-time (Israel)
The position includes writing copy for various uses, as well as taking part in the creation process of video templates.
- Native English speaker- a must
- Experience writing copy and content for tech companies, preferably both B2B and B2C
- Strong orientation for video content
- Experience creating B2B messaging across multiple channels, including email, in-app messaging, ad campaigns and more.
VP of Growth Marketing (Israel)
Magisto is looking for a hands-on VP Growth, an acquisition expert who can lead our small but growing team into the next phase. The VP Growth will be responsible for leading, developing and growing all aspects of online marketing with a high growth thrust via paid media, SEO, ASO, CRM, product marketing and content marketing.
- Oversee and execute strategy on company marketing initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals, through earned, owned and paid media including demand generation, customer acquisition, user journey, CRM content marketing, social media and more
- Ensure alignment on top level company objectives
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results
- Motivate, mentor, and develop the existing team and develop a long term plan for marketing team structure and growth
- Partner with other department heads to make sure marketing initiatives have well articulated goals, metrics for success , actionable requirements and prioritized resources for impleminatation
- 8+ years of experience in marketing roles in high-performing mobile/web tech companies
- 3+ years of experience in team management positions
- Proven track record of driving high revenue growth for a mobile/web based company across earned owned and paid media, with a focus on demand generation, customer acquisition, content marketing and revenue generation, data driven decision making and analytics
- Experience scaling ROI positive paid media (CPA, CPI, CPM)
- Experience scaling product marketing and CRM (content creation, lead gen, lead nurturing, upselling)
- Video marketing/ B2B marketing experience